• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Green / Tan #JH4NA1152RT000305

YEAR & MODEL: 1994 NSX
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1152RT000305
CURRENT MILEAGE:82,500
COLOR :Brooklands Green - TAN
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Oak Park, Ca.
CONTACT VIA: PM please.
PRICE : $33000 OBO

Not sure about a price. I have been offered as much as 38k for it in the last year or so. So perhaps my asking price should be around $33k

I have had this one since 1997. I purchased it with 7600 miles on it from Keyes Acura in Van Nuys. It has always been garaged and covered. I even kept cheap carpet over the floor carpet so it wouldn't get dirty. It has the
normal seat wear on the driver's seat.

A couple of years ago I had the clutch master cylinder replaced. Seals dried out I suppose. Not sure if the entire thing needed replacement. Also, one spark plug was replaced a year ago. The only work or service I have had done was at a dealer Keyes or Acura 101 or Westlake Independent. They have a very good NSX certified tech there.

Probably time for a timing belt. Hoses seem fine.

AC Fan was intermittent a few months ago. Seems ok now. I was going to remove the AC control board and send it off for the $170 repair or replace the transistor here if the AC failed.

The left door was replaced due to an over zealous driver in a parking lot many years ago bumping into it. It is flawless still.

I have actually never run this car hard. I don't have a high income so I prized it and took the best care of it.

NSX_FRONT_sm.JPG

NSX_LR_sm.JPG

NSX_LF_sm.JPG

NSX_RR_sm.JPG

NSX_INT_sm.JPG

Last edited:
Back