• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Red/Black (S.California) (#49) $34,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 Red/Black (S.California) (#49) $33,500

358499.jpg

Well its a really sad day, but its time for me to sell my car. I need to move it quickly, as I am making an offer on a house this weekend.

Car is in great shape and was owned by a bunch of anal retentive people (me and my friend). I am the 3rd owner, first owner put 24,000 miles on it in the first 2 years, second owner (my friend) had it for 4 years and put 8,000 miles on it. I bought it in January of 2000 and have had it ever since. I have driven it 37,750 miles since then (highway miles- my girlfriend lives 100 miles away). The car has never been tracked and is in great shape. All Stock.

All major service performed at 60,000 (timing belt, water pump, service, clutch replaced, and brake pads replaced as well) Tires in good shape too. Mobile One oil changes.

Engine is VERY VERY strong.

photos here: http://www.erichua.com/photowall.asp?id=2627

contact me with any questions:

Mobile: 949-842-1224
email: [email protected]

Lowered Price.
I just bought a house this weekend, so need the additional money to close. Lowered the price to a very very reasonable $33,500 obo. Great Value! Great Car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back