• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Formula Red / Black JH4NA1186ST000145

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 NSX-T Formula Red / Black $36.5K JH4NA1186ST000145

Sadly, the time has come to sell (building a house). Here are the particulars:

1995 Acura NSX-T # JH4NA1186ST000145
63,600 miles
Formula Red / black leather
5-speed / 100% stock.
Clean title, no accidents. Never tracked or raced.
Located near Harrisburg, PA.

This NSX was the result of a mid-Atlantic search that took me about two months. Before I even saw the car:
• I ran a CARFAX report (no issues, available upon request).
• It was carefully inspected by a highly-regarded NSXPRIME member and fellow NSX owner using the NSXPRIME pre-purchase inspection list.
• A Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) was performed by Performance Acura in Raleigh, NC (available upon request).

Services completed
The following services were performed by Bernie (Davis Acura, Langhorne, PA) in September 2004. (Bernie is widely known as one of the country’s best NSX Master Technicians):
• Timing belt replaced.
• Water pump replaced.
• Cam plugs replaced.
• Valve adjustment.
• Valve cover gaskets replaced.
• All hoses inspected.
• 60K mile service including drive belts and all fluids/filters replaced.

The following services were completed from May 2003 to November 2004:
• Valve adjustment / valve cover gaskets replaced / oil change (May 2003, Performance Acura, Raleigh, NC).
• PPI (June 2003, Performance Acura, Raleigh, NC).
• Oil/filter change using Mobil 1 (July 2003).
• PA state inspection (June 2003, Bobby Rahal Acura, Mechanicsburg, PA).
• Taillights drilled to eliminate condensation / double taillight gaskets installed (July 2003, Bobby Rahal Acura, Mechanicsburg, PA).
• Catalytic converter replaced under factory warranty (September 2003, Bobby Rahal Acura, Mechanicsburg, PA).
• Oil pan and gasket replaced, Mobil 1 and oil filter changed (October 2003, Bobby Rahal Acura, Mechanicsburg, PA).
• Rear passenger-side CV boot replaced, PA state inspection and emissions test (June 2004, Bobby Rahal Acura, Mechanicsburg, PA).
• Oxygen sensor replaced under factory warranty extension (November 2004, Bobby Rahal Acura, Mechanicsburg, PA).

Other parts replaced
• Acura OEM floormats (June 2003).
• Acura OEM shift knob (December 2003).
• Rear Bridgestone Potenza RE010’s replaced at 59,516 miles (April 2004).
• Acura/Honda OEM antenna mast part # 39152-SM4-003 (September 2004).
• Acura OEM coolant tank (November 2004).

Condition
The 3.0L V6 engine is strong and tight like it should be. I have used only Mobil 1 synthetic oil and 93/94 octane gas in it. Drives and tracks as straight as an arrow. No evidence of any body panel bolts ever being turned or tow hook being used. Original clutch with zero slippage. (Note: my driving style is usually easy on clutches; I sold my Mustang GT with the original clutch at 180,000+ miles).

The exterior looks great. The paint has some sandblasting on the top side of the car, but not enough to keep most onlookers from believing the car is new (or to keep me from purchasing it). The front clip is almost perfect; it was resprayed prior to my ownership (an excellent job) so the nose only has 3-4 very small, touched-up stone chips. The doors and fenders are nearly flawless. The car keeps a coat or two synthetic wax on at all times (currently NXT; previously Zaino). All four wheels have very minor curb rash from the previous owner. So minor, in fact, that I have not justified the price (monetarily and inconvenience-wise) to send the wheels out to be perfected.

I would rate the interior a 9 out of 10 in condition. A/C blows very cold; no climate control issues. The driver seat bolster only has a small section (approx. 1/32” wide) of barely visible wear at the seam. Lexol has been used regularly for the leather surfaces; Vinylex for the vinyl.

This NSX has remained garaged whenever not in use during my ownership, used on weekends and evenings only, weather permitting—never as a daily driver. I have been caught in the rain driving it about four times.

Accessories
• One “Titanium” NSX key and one black NSX key.
• Keyless entry.
• Original jack, tool kit and compressor.
• Rubber plugs for removable top.
• Owner’s manual.
• Service manual (downloaded to CD).

Reduced to $36,500.

[email protected]

Attachments

• NSX right 3 sm.jpg
    NSX right 3 sm.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,928
  • NSX front angle 1 sm.jpg
    NSX front angle 1 sm.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,939