• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 red nsx-t JH4NA1186ST000727

If you want a targa and red is good to you - buy this car and drive it. You won't need to do anything to it for several years. I am with Sidwac on this! This is a smokin deal. 77k is nothing on these cars and this one has been maintained. Only thing that will bug you is the radio head unit display - take it out - there are good instructions for doing this on prime in the archives. It doesn't look too hard and send it to Brian K and it'll be fine.

This is a good one and way cheap. I actually can't believe it's that low. Just goes to show you how bad the economy is right now. I wouldn't sell mine for that I can assure you.

I went to look specifically at this car. I also spoke to 2 of the previous owners. If the dealership it is currently at weren't staffed by arrogant and shifty folks, I would have purchased it a month ago. Would have paid 2k more for it at that time too.

If you have any questions on it specifically, PM me, I probably know about as much about it at this point as do the previous owners.

I was the most recent owner.. email me if you have any questions. The price has dropped a lot and the dealer is not making much money on this one for sure.. if any.

The car is as you see it. In great shape, they should have all the aftermarket parts including some Work VSXX wheels and coilovers. I only put about 4K miles on the car in 2 years or so.

My email addy is [email protected].

For the record, I do cry and miss it. But I do like my white M3 vert :) wanted a sports car that I could enjoy with the kids. That was the only reason for letting it go.
Sorry I didn't read through this thread all the way before posting just now.

VVS was the previous owner as he stated, I spoke to him several times before making my trip up to Tampa to look at the car. It is everything he says, and more. Beautiful car.

Sold! - I bought this car last month. :)
So much more fun than my s2000 that I traded in for the NSX.
The day I bought the car I brought it to Regal Acura for an oil change. Ferman Acura near the store which I bought the car had no time to do an oil change that day.
EPS, TB/WP changed at 53,000, Clutch & O2 sensor replaced at 66,000 miles - all by Ferman Acura.
I changed the struts for the trunk and the lid - why dont they include the round ball stud for the trunk struts like they do for the lid struts?
The seller also gave me Work VS-XX wheels, 1 had a leak so had that fixed in orlando. Installed last week - looks nice.
The seller also gave me BuddyClub coilovers for the NSX. What would be the advantage if I put them on the car?
The Bose head unit has no display but it works. The speakers are on their last leg. Still works but pops once in a while.
Il post pics soon, just got a "valid" email address.

Last edited:
Sold! - I bought this car last month. :)
So much more fun than my s2000 that I traded in for the NSX.
The day I bought the car I brought it to Regal Acura for an oil change. Ferman Acura near the store which I bought the car had no time to do an oil change that day.
EPS, TB/WP changed at 53,000, Clutch & O2 sensor replaced at 66,000 miles - all by Ferman Acura.
I changed the struts for the trunk and the lid - why dont they include the round ball stud for the trunk struts like they do for the lid struts?
The seller also gave me Work VS-XX wheels, 1 had a leak so had that fixed in orlando. Installed last week - looks nice.
The seller also gave me BuddyClub coilovers for the NSX. What would be the advantage if I put them on the car?
The Bose head unit has no display but it works. The speakers are on their last leg. Still works but pops once in a while.
Il post pics soon, just got a "valid" email address.

Wow... glad it went to a good buyer.

I test drove the car, just decided it wasn't the right time for me for it. Nice condition for sure.

Enjoy it!!

DAMN I was going to seriously think about buying this car...too bad my trip to NC isn't til late March.

Glad the car went to a good owner - if you ever want to sell the Comptech header shoot me a PM.

rick

Finally able to load some pics.
Even though its taken in my garage, its still looks beautiful :)
I was able to fix one of the Works VS-XX wheels which had a leak. :)
Still debating whether to put coilovers :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Finally able to load some pics.
Even though its taken in my garage, its still looks beautiful :)
I was able to fix one of the Works VS-XX wheels which had a leak. :)
Still debating whether to put coilovers :confused:

Why not. the Buddy clubs were great, and the dealership gave them to you right?

The dealership gave me the buddy club coilovers.
1. Im concerned about the wheels rubbing if I use the coilovers.
2. The NSX is so low already, Im afraid of hitting the door on the curb when I open the door. Curbs seem high in orange county.
Also I am debating whether to tint the windows - its getting hot here in orlando. Dont want the sun to damage the interior

wow for 27500 i wouldve pick that up in a heartbeat. too bad i bought mines already. seems like a great deal even if you need tb and wp haha. well to me..

Back