• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 NSX-T Red/Tan 45K miles JH4NA118XTT000134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply don't have time to enjoy her. This 5 speed NSX is stock and in great condition. It has 45XXX miles and I am the 4th owner. I am located about 30 minutes from BWI. Clean carfax and no accidents but I did replace the front left fender after a shopping cart dented it (I have pics. I have a comprehensive claim with USAA so it may now show up on the carfax). It's due for TB service.

Was $37,000
New price: $35,900

Now on Autotrader with more pics:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1871.JPG

Last edited:
Updated price: $34,500

Car now has about 47K miles... and autotrader link in post #1 no longer available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back