• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX Blk/Blk 6spd w/Acura Warranty JH4NA216XVT000190

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 NSX Blk/Blk 6spd w/Acura Warranty

Vehicle Description
This is truly a beautiful NSX that is in amazing condition! This car garage kept and is completely original and so clean that you would not believe it is a '97. This car was manufactured in 2/97 and has been cared for by Acura. This is a very rare '97 NSX that is certified by Acura and carries an Acura Care certified warranty valid through 9/01/04!! In addition, the 50,000mile service was just completed and the registration is valid through Sept/04! The clutch has been replaced (as most nsx¡¯s will need) and the tires and brakes are in great condition with 50% tread life and brakes remaining! Every service and inspection has come back with exceptional results. This car is one of the best pre-owned NSX's and couldn't be any better for a buyer to have peace of mind with an exotic car purchase. I also did a factory 2002 conversion for the rear with centerpiece and bumper skirt. Also includes car cover. I have all paperwork and records.
Vehicle Condition
The exterior and interior are in such great condition that the pictures don't even do it justice. The body has no door dings or scratches, truly beautiful! There is a couple very small chips on the nose from normal wear and very minor wear throughout. The interior is in equally nice condition. Only normal wear on the driver seat and the passenger side is still like new! Engine and front/rear compartment's are super clean too!

VIN#JH4NA216XVT000190
49,300 miles
Asking $48k

Dear All

Although I am new at NSX Prime, I find that this website has been most beneficial to my maintaining and updating my NSX. Unfortunately time has come where I have to sell my NSX. Let me ask a few questions and if you have the answer for it thats great.

1) How many 1997 Japanese cars that are imported to the USA has a resale value around 40k in 2004.

2) If the bidders on ebay dont hit my reserve price, can I relist and not get scrutinized.

3) Have you ever try selling your NSX is it that easy, I think the NSX is for a special group of people who enjoy the pureness of a sports call at an affordable price to maintain.

4) There are many buyers (dealers) out there which offer 36k - 39k CASH when your asking for 45k, would you sell?

5) Have you met someone who says he wants it and end up Flaking out or can't get finance or even worst just come and test drive your car and bring his son to get a joy ride too.

6) Did you know it cost money to insert on ebay around $46 - $70 a pop, yeah i put it on 3 times, because i havent sold it yet. What else can I do, wait 3 months each time.

7) I love my NSX and I am not selling it at a price to low, its an insult to me and all NSX owners.

8) Is it ok to sell the car in multiple listing such as Autotrader,ebay,NSXPRIME & NSXextacy.

The bottom line is I love my NSX just like you love yours, but to find the right person that will appreciate it and keep it and not just turn it around for a profit does take some time.

Please no more replies. I am just a person trying to sell my NSX on a website I believe has the most NSX lovers. Thanks.

serious inquiries please email at [email protected]
attachment.php

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?showSlide=true&Uc=spdg25l.4hp16xzt&Uy=-xx98q7&Ux=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow me to ask the question that is always asked for an NSX for sale: Have any pics?

2457H:

This car is listed for sale at a price of $9,500 in both Yahoo.com and in cars.com

Can you please tell us whether (a) you are the seller who posted those ad listings, and (b) if so, if that is the price you are asking?

Thank you.

Drop in Price

44k takes this beauty home. Need cash fast. I can send pics if you need email me.

Re: 1997 NSX Blk/Blk 6spd w/Acura Warranty

2457H said:
serious inquiries please email at [email protected][/IMG]
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

[email protected]

Prime members: Please be cautious on this car for sale, as there seems to be some confusion.

2457H: Please contact a moderator and provide contact details and an explanation of the other advertisments where this car is for sale, as well as an e-mail address explanation.

Last edited:
i had email conversations with this seller before. not sure where i found out about it. I never looked at the car in person. They sent me pics a while back. Seems legit, but I can not vouch for them. Just be cautious, but the car looks like a great car from what I could tell.

email address I use to contact 2457H: [email protected]

last email:

From: "Johnson Leung" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: "nsx wind" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Did you get the car
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:44:31 -0700

no exhaust, 49700 miles, w/warraty till 9/04 Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
To: Johnson Leung
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: Did you get the car

I've told my friend about your car, he is looking for a 97 but want lower miles. he said he want to think about it. btw yours have light weight exhaust right? and current mile is around 49K. I'll give your his cell phone number if he wants to check out yours.

Johnson Leung <[email protected]> wrote:
i need to get rid of my car that guy flake 44k if you know anyone. Lets get together soon.

I don't know why 2457H is not defending himself regarding you guys' concern, but I had to do it to defend myself (since my name was mentioned in this thread). I haven't talk to 2457H for couple weeks now; I do not have enough information regarding the status of the sale. Last time he was telling me that he had a local buyer and going to pick up the car somewhere around beginning of July. Rest of the story is in the email................
Hope this would clear things up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back