• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 Silver/Black NSX Vin: JH4NA2168VT000267

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 SKaiser Silver/black for sale. 67,000 miles. Third owner, all in Florida (all NSXCA members). Car was originally bought at Duval Acura in Jacksonville and is now mine in South Florida.

History: Car has been serviced at all times since I've had it at Rick Case Acura/Honda in South Florida. New slave and master on clutch last year, new rubber about 4 months ago. Only mods are Comptech exhaust and Wings West front lip.

ATTENTION!!! 1 minor accident!!! Someone tapped my front end in a parking lot and I had to get front bumper replaced. All work done at Rick Case Honda (about $1,800 to fix-I have all reciepts).

My girlfriend WILL NOT let me keep the car and I love her more right now. Asking $35,000 obo. Pics are in a gallery under my screen name or email me at [email protected] and I'll send pics or answer any questions.

The car sold this weekend. Thanks to all interested and congrats to Dave in Orlando. Glad the car is staying in the Sunshine State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back