• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1st NSX & Friends canyon drive PICTURE THREAD

4318streets_of_willow_001-med.jpg

4318streets_of_willow_003-med.jpg

4318streets_of_willow_004-med.jpg

Nice pics:biggrin: Wish I could be there, where exactly was this at? Also about halfway down the row, looks like a red 02' an up NSX with a MH front bumper, any close ups of her?

That's Racerxjlings car (Enrique Thompsons old Crazy4Cars NSX) Didn't get any more pics, but you can see previous pics of it here.

btcog82 said:
Nice pics:biggrin: Wish I could be there, where exactly was this at? Also about halfway down the row, looks like a red 02' an up NSX with a MH front bumper, any close ups of her?

Last edited:
I still don't have access to my regular computer, so I am unable to set up a page with most of my pics. In the meantime, I was able to edit a few of them on another computer so that I could give you guys a sneak peak at them.

4132IMG_7226.JPG

4132IMG_7131.JPG

4132IMG_7087.JPG

4132IMG_7118.JPG

4132IMG_7120.JPG

4132IMG_7140.JPG

Here are some shots taken by Patrick (STi). For more photos, please go to:
QWKSTI

willownsxday235.jpg

Black Racer X and Ryneen at the paddock area.
willownsxday001.jpg

UFO turning into the front straight.
willownsxday010.jpg

NSXTC had his eyes on Oligo's Pantera. Something about Marc and Panteras. :rolleyes:
willownsxday030.jpg

Narlee putting his supercharger power to work.
willownsxday027.jpg

NSXTC's Elise suspension is amazing. All the NSXs are leaning and the Lotus was going through the same turn like a ride in the park.
willownsxday017.jpg

Ryneen giving someone a ride and testing his -3 degree front camber setting. :eek: Did you like this setup?
willownsxday021.jpg

akira3d's clean unmolested beauty with matching color bra. :tongue: A gentlemen's car like himself.
willownsxday024.jpg

The very capable Nimbus instructing a student with his car:
willownsxday034.jpg

Garry, I want one of these. That's me in the passenger seat drooling.
willownsxday046.jpg

Nimbus flipping akira3d the bird? Nah, he's just exiting the track.
willownsxday048.jpg

I didn't realize that Mark Allen's Z06 was giving people the devilish wink. :wink: Very cute!
willownsxday050.jpg

NSXGOD was giving rides to everyone all day to demo his Boostzilla SC kit. Ryneen was on the chase.
willownsxday055.jpg

Narlee chasing Garry, but I can tell what is going on in NSXTC's mind back there. :smile:
willownsxday062.jpg

icefire, being his first event, is playing with nsxalot who drove all the way from Vegas to satisfy his track addiction.
willownsxday080.jpg

TonyNSX having fun.
willownsxday086.jpg

CoolNSX on the hunt and testing out his new Stoptech BBK he installed just days before the event.
willownsxday087.jpg

Sid with matching color tapes. Beauty!
willownsxday089.jpg

Hotrod was just too fast for the camera.
willownsxday090.jpg

SilverOne harassing Racerxjling.
willownsxday092.jpg

The table is turned. SilverOne got chased by Yellow Zonker, an ex-racer.
willownsxday093.jpg

My turn to play with Yellow Zonker. :biggrin:
willownsxday094.jpg

Black Racer X styling.
willownsxday096.jpg

ANYTIME kept saying no to my event, then he got his track car to show us how it's done.
willownsxday097.jpg

nsxalot, the brand I use is Colgan. The ugliest, but most functional. Tapes can get expensive in the long run. :wink:
willownsxday099.jpg

icefire is starting a new 3 tone paint color scheme trend.
willownsxday100.jpg

CoolNSX, Sid and Rod duking it out.
willownsxday104.jpg

Having a little fun with SilverOne. :cool:
willownsxday106.jpg

POWER by Honda, did you clean your car in between each session? What a beauty!
willownsxday111.jpg

The space man is NSX-Ster instructing Racerxjling in the paddock area.
willownsxday112.jpg

nsxalot testing out his new set of Falken 615.
willownsxday113.jpg

GruppeMUSA chilling out in between sessions.
willownsxday123.jpg

SilverOne harassing Sid. Man we had a lot of action last Friday.
willownsxday127.jpg

Oligo had enough fun for the day? Man, is that the anti-sway bar? It's as big as my arm.
willownsxday128.jpg

And NSXTC probably just adding more gas. Couple of tanks of gas a day is how hard he drives his car.
willownsxday129.jpg

GruppeMUSA is ready for action. The passenger was going to keep his face covered for the hold session. :redface: That fire spitting Ti GM exhaust is insane! We need video clips, man.
willownsxday159.jpg

NSX-Ster driving his student around. What a guy!
willownsxday218.jpg

NSXGOD's boostzilla car was like an Energizer bunny. Just kept going.
willownsxday220.jpg

Patrick made this event run so smooth and on time. Thanks!
willownsxday143.jpg

Last edited:
Great Pics so far! I only took a few:

Should I let Craig take the Elise for a few hotlaps? Seems we have some thumbs ups from the peanut gallery:
attachment.php

ANYTIME is doing incredibly well on his first real track event....keeping up with the NSX's in his beater eBay Integra. All that karting must have paid off:
attachment.php

Some of the usual suspects:
attachment.php

And the sun starts to set on Tochigi's finest hardware, it's time to pack up and say goodbye to old friends:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,388
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,356
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,404
Last edited:
Boostzilla

It was really great to see everyone again. Thanks to all for all the Drives/Rides. Especially Marc for letting me rign out the Lotus. :eek:

Got a chance to drive Boostzilla (Thanks Mark!). Although I'm much shorter than Mark J. and could barely reach the peddles, not to mention see over the dash :wink: I was able to put a few corners together and see how Boostz put the power down.

While I'm no Marc W...:rolleyes: To qualify my opinion, I've owned a CTSC and drivin a B Boost Version 8.9899926???. I must say I was plesantly suprised at the power and the progressive nature of how the boost came on. Much better than the late little blast of boost from the BB I drove. Seat of the pants opinion, boost may not come on as early as the CT but not by much, and it certainly feels MORE powerfull than the CT and does boost early enough to deliver very applicable, progressive power.

I thought it really kicked ass! With some seat adjustment I'd drive that car all day long...Need a test driver Mark? :biggrin:

Great track day!!!! I was having handling problems in the morning. S2000 and the Evo was right on me DOH!!!. Finally soften down my Koni settings in the afternoon and car ran great.. dial in a lot of grip and didn't have anyone one my rear end anymore.

Being back in a track after 2 year is great. Re-learned a lot of things. Turning into the turn instead of with it. and Stiffest setting isn't always the best. I can say I know a lot more about my car's limits.

Coming downhill on the front straight and breaking at 100mph was EXCITING!!

Thanks Chris for setting it up. Hope to do it again.

Re: Boostzilla

Craig said:
I thought it really kicked ass! With some seat adjustment I'd drive that car all day long...Need a test driver Mark? :biggrin:

HAHA - Thanks for the feedback. I know it works. :wink:

If we have the Race date in Feb and I can get the 2nd car running well I mght let you beat me in it. :biggrin:

NSX-Ster said:
Nice pics Eric!
Great pics indeed Eric!

Mark, was that Jon Martin with you?

Back