• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2 i-pod's

I have 2 i-pods i want to get rid of.

The first is a 40 gig (4thgen) for $300 firm. Its slightly used and has very light minor scuffs. Works perfectly and still pretty much brand new. I didnt use that much.

The second is a brand new never used 20 gig (also 4thgen) for $250. Still in the original packaging. I won it off a raffle at work.

catch is no shipping. I dont want to ship at this point. I would rather sell locally as of now. Im located in Socal-San Diego. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking :biggrin:

Evl_Nsx said:
I have 2 i-pods i want to get rid of.

The first is a 40 gig (4thgen) for $300 firm. Its slightly used and has very light minor scuffs. Works perfectly and still pretty much brand new. I didnt use that much.

The second is a brand new never used 20 gig (also 4thgen) for $250. Still in the original packaging. I won it off a raffle at work.

catch is no shipping. I dont want to ship at this point. I would rather sell locally as of now. Im located in Socal-San Diego. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking :biggrin:

No shipping?? aren't these things like the size of a credit card?

Let us know if you are interested in shipping.

Back