• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 years in the making, and I'm finally joining the club! (PICS)

After about 2 years of searching I finally came across the perfect car for me. An 05 Long Beach Pearl Blue with 3,400 miles on it! Yes, I gave up my 06 Viper Coupe for this. Now, I'm not saying I'll never own another Viper again, my future plans are possibly an 08 or 09, but in the meantime I'm going to enjoy my new ride :). Thanks to all who've answered all my questions regarding the nsx over the past 2 years. I think I'm going to have alot of fun with this one ;). Enjoy the pics!

Bat™

nsxb-1.jpg

nsxa-1.jpg

nsxd-1.jpg

nsxg-1.jpg

Sweet! Glad to see you got the color you always wanted. Now onto some overlays for it, huh? :wink:

After about 2 years of searching I finally came across the perfect car for me. An 05 Long Beach Pearl Blue with 3,400 miles on it! Yes, I gave up my 06 Viper Coupe for this. Now, I'm not saying I'll never own another Viper again, my future plans are possibly an 08 or 09, but in the meantime I'm going to enjoy my new ride :). Thanks to all who've answered all my questions regarding the nsx over the past 2 years. I think I'm going to have alot of fun with this one ;). Enjoy the pics!

Bat™

*cough* I told you so *cough*

:biggrin: Welcome Bat!!!

Sweet! Glad to see you got the color you always wanted. Now onto some overlays for it, huh? :wink:

Ofcourse :). I have some ideas brewing in my head right now. I want to keep it simple. Lightly tint the front and rear sidemarkers, maybe do my darker 6/10 for the front turns. Lighter 3/10 for the tails. For the headlights, tint the amber portion.

Bat™

Wow, Congrats. That is the best color IMHO. I haven't heard of many Viper owners switching over to an NSX. Let us know how you like the power and handling.

Congrats.....looks just like mine.....what number is it.........Steve

Congrats, it would have been nice to see both cars next to each other but I guess you sold the original "Blue Batmobile"?

Very nice color :cool:

I did, but I did manage to get a picture next to Falling4u's car. I was considering his car as well. His is an 04. In the end, I decided to go with an 05 since it was the last year the car was made. Plus the car had about 7,000 less miles.

Bat™

IMGP8442.jpg

IMGP8441.jpg

WOW!!!! That blue is gorgeous. By far my favorite color. Congrats.

You need to write an article comparing the two cars. Btw, which one is faster.:biggrin: :biggrin:

WOW!!!! That blue is gorgeous. By far my favorite color. Congrats.

You need to write an article comparing the two cars. Btw, which one is faster.:biggrin: :biggrin:

To be honest, I think LBPB is the nicest Blue aside from Lambo Blue. Yes, nicer than the Blue on my Viper, 350Z and Celica!

nsxb-1.jpg

IMGP8597.jpg

if7.jpg

fd1600bd.jpg

congratys on the new blue!!!:cool:

see you on the next Palomar Run???:biggrin:

Congrats! The color is amazing under streetlights! It has lots of effects with the pearl.....It gets alot of attention as you've probably already noticed.

awesome!! nice choice.. love the color. And supeeeeer low miles, wow!!

The only thing I see is the debree in the front valance mesh... which I have the same problem with my 02 front end... best choice for me is either a blow gun or a shop vac ;)

Congrats and welcome to the club. I like the progression of your blue cars, now you have the ultimate, the only way from here is either keep the car or you move back down the ladder!!! Enjoy!!!

Back