• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Monaco Blue/Tan, 6 speed, 84K miles. JH4NA2169YT000122

SOLD per Prime member update.

Hi Everyone,

Like some sellers here, I never thought I would ever be writing this for sale ad, but with 3 kids (including a new born), I am finding out that my beloved NSX never gets driven or the attention she deserves. She often times, sits quietly and patiently in the garage alone, sometimes weeks at a time. So with the 3 wonderful, energetic and needy “driving forces” to list my NSX for sale: CHILD 1, CHILD 2, and CHILD 3, below are the details to my NSX. :biggrin:

nsx703.jpg

GENERAL INFO:
YEAR: 2000
MODEL: NSX-T
FULL VIN#: JH4NA2169YT000122
CURRENT MILEAGE: 84,005
COLOR (EXT/INT): Monaco Blue / Tan
TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Milpitas / California
CONTACT INFO: email [email protected] or PM
PRICE: $49,700

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am owner number 3 (confirmed via Autocheck)
CLEAN TITLE? YES
CLEAN CARFAX/AUTOCHECK? YES
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? NONE /ALL VIN TAGS PRESENT
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? NONE

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DOCUMENTATION? I have all documentation from my ownership since 2006. I was able to track down the prior maintenance records from previous owners/dealerships but there are slight gaps missing.

The following was also completed within the last 3000 miles (last year):

Timing Belt
Timing Belt Tensioner
Valve adjustments
Water Pump
Head Gasket
Clutch Master Cylinder
Clutch Slave Cylinder
Engine coolant hoses
Spark plugs
Thermostat
Clamps and O-Rings
New SOS Sports clutch also installed

The above bill was over $8000 including all parts and labor (have all receipts).

I have also contacted Jim Russell (one of a few NSX mechanics us Bay Area owners trust and take our NSXs to) and he has graciously offered to answer any questions, any prospective buyers have in regards to this car. You can either PM me for his shop number, or search on nsxprime via his name.

MODIFICATIONS: I only have two modifications on the car. I first replaced the suspension with Endless/Zeal coilover Function Xs (I do have the stock suspension for the new owner as well) I then replaced the stock 6 disc CD changer with an Alpine one that was capable of playing MP3s as well.

CLOSING THOUGHTS: Car does have some rock chips being it has over 80K miles and no clear bra. It also has other slight blemishes (nothing a nice detail will not fix). The driver side bolster also shows some wear and tear. I can and will get photos for those interested.

The car will also come with the original 2000 wheels (not the 02+ wheels shown in pictures).

For the price I listed, I feel it is more than reasonable. With the $8000 I just paid to have the car in tip top condition, I hope prospective buyers will see that they’re basically getting the car for around $43,000 - $45,000 since we all know we cannot expect to get any full value of any part or repair we put on our cars. ($49,700 – 8,000 = 41,700 for those who want clear precise numbers :smile: )

I will be posting more pictures as soon as I get a chance to take some. But please bear with me if I take longer than expected (hard to find the time with new born and two other children).

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my NSX for purchase. Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions.

Thanks,

Nick

FrontShot201.jpg

FullShot201.jpg

RearShot201.jpg

SideShot201.jpg

InteriorShot001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump please.... Price lowered to $48,500.

Again I just want to reiterate that all major maintenance has been done from Timing Belt, hoses, water pump to clutch, master and slave cylinders. Just have to get in and drive :biggrin:

Back