• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Yellow/Onyx -17k mi. CTSC VIN JH4NA216XYT000243 2nd Owner SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Yes, I'm selling my beloved NSX. My family life has taken up most of my time and the car is rarely driven. It is washed/waxed all the time, but is driven very seldom and always connected to a battery tender. Bought from the first owner with 2000 miles on it in 2002. Anyone who knows me knows that my car is always perfect. Car is swirl free and you can lick the undercarriage. You may find 1 or 2 chips and it'll be hard to do that. I hate to see it sit and would rather have someone else enjoy the car like it should be. I'm not leaving the community, as I've made too many friends that have nothing to do with what kind of car we drive. I know I'm missing and ton of info, so call text or PM me for more info and pics. Anyways, here's the info...

EAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA216XYT000243
CURRENT MILEAGE: 17xxx
COLOR (EXT/INT): Spa Pearl Yellow/Onyx (black)
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Camarillo, California
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): Email, PM or text/cell
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $68,000 or best cash in hand offer. I'm very reasonable. Like it? Go to the bank and show me the money. I'll donate a large sum towards NSXPrime (Lud)

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __2__

CLEAN TITLE? __Y__

CLEAN CARFAX? __Y__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __0__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __0__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS - Newer tires, brakes, etc. All XLNT - ready to enjoy

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Comptech Supercharger (installed by Shad), Comptech Headers, Comptech Airbox, Comptech Sway Bars, ANYTIME Racing Exhaust, RPS clutch, 17/17 Work Meister Wheels w/Newer Dunlop Direzza Tires, Racing Brake Rotors, Full Honda Conversion - Hirofumi helped with my purchase - New Honda Airbag, New JDM Dark tail lights and New JDM Fog lights from Japan. Honda European Radio with RDS. Interior is perfect and console, gauge surround, door switch plates have be plated with a brushed nickle finish. Mr. K's carbon fiber gauge surround with chrome surround rings. In car 50 watt club radio. SmarTenna/Shift - Speedlingerie Bra- ALL windows tinted-NSX-R badges/Sill plates and a boatload of other stuff that you can call me about.........

This car has NEVER, ever been tracked! Crashed my last NSX at big willow, so this one was a weekend driver.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back