• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 NSX on EBay - JH4NA21601T000032

Your car is dirty as it hasn't been detailed yet....but...

7216834992_6189a9e17f_b.jpg

7216835296_bc8a176b1e_b.jpg

7216834612_aac18e4c5d_b.jpg

Took a quick peek at her....she looks good!

Sorry to hijack the thread (and both NSXs look great) but I want to see more photos of the white NSX (and its wheels)!

Holy hell, that thing looks so awesome. I'm not sure if I want to know how much attention a yellow NSX draws (black is bad enough)

Your car is dirty as it hasn't been detailed yet....but...

7216834992_6189a9e17f_b.jpg

7216835296_bc8a176b1e_b.jpg

7216834612_aac18e4c5d_b.jpg

Took a quick peek at her....she looks good!

Thanks a million RJ! I was wondering how gold she would look in direct sunlight!

She passed her final hurdle today so I bought her.

Is that yours beside it? Looks great too. I quite like the white with black top style

Thanks for the pics

Holy hell, that thing looks so awesome. I'm not sure if I want to know how much attention a yellow NSX draws (black is bad enough)

LOL - thanks. I was thinking the same thing - it is pretty bright! I have a black 300zx convertible and a black coupe also, so I needed to change it up a bit.

Yours looks great in your sig pic BTW. Is that pic in Colorado somewhere?

Yours looks great in your sig pic BTW. Is that pic in Colorado somewhere?

It was taken 2 hours into my voyage home on the Pacific Coast Highway/US1 somewhere around Big Sur, CA. Definitely some of the best scenery I've ever laid eyes on.

Congrats on the big purchase. Have you decided how it's getting home?

Yup, that is mine next to it.

PHOEN$X,

The white one is mine, it is a '94. The rims are a BBS design and then BBS licensed the design to ASA. This particular rim is the AR1. Very inexpensive and look good. I'd use something else for the track that is maybe lighter and wider than these wheels, but for driving and showing they look pretty good.

6636185331_b7be014de2_z.jpg

image of my car taken in MAR 2010 by user name WEBBY

Older Excerpt from TIRERACK said:
In 1990, ASA decided to build a state-of-the-art alloy wheel manufacturing facility. Knowing the complexity and challenge this presented, ASA went to BBS in Germany to tap the best technical knowledge in facility design, manufacturing processes and quality controls for producing high quality alloy wheels. Production began at the new facility in Jeywon, South Korea in March 1992.

Their agreement with BBS, a world leader in wheel technology, engineering and manufacturing with over two decades of success in the racing community and the high-end aftermarket worldwide, is still in effect today. This cooperative agreement gives ASA valuable access to technical and product information that BBS gains from their motorsports and manufacturing involvement.

By basing its quality standards around those used by BBS, in 1994 ASA became one of the first alloy wheel companies to obtain ISO9001. In 1999 ASA obtained QS9000 certification, one of the highest quality standards in the automotive industry. (ISO9001 and QS9000 are world-recognized standards for quality.)

These high quality standards have allowed ASA to produce over 750,000 Original Equipment wheels per year for vehicle manufacturers in Europe and Asia. With a total capacity to produce over 1.2 million wheels per year, ASA produces aftermarket wheels with the excess capacity and exports to 51 countries around the world.

The ASA name, Artisan Spirited Alloy, is reflected in their exotic, elegant, and exciting wheel designs.

The product line that ASA develops for The Tire Rack has been created with a high level of service and close cooperation between the two companies. The Tire Rack will offer a complete range of ASA wheels for cars, light trucks and SUVs. As the relationship with ASA develops further, look for many new items to satisfy your wheel needs.

I am the owner of the 2001 spa yellow nsx _ slightly nodded.

All timing up to date. Timing water pump done last year.

Beautiful car...I miss her.

Updated stereo with nav
Matte finish on center console
Wings West skirt
Front lip
Difflow diffuser....really works well at 45 mph Plus
Not pictured is a carbon fiber mint ducted hood.
Injen air filter.
Iforged rims...new tires in back.
Stock suspension except for tein springs

Babies . Never tracked...I never had chance

I am the owner of the 2001 spa yellow nsx _ slightly nodded.

All timing up to date. Timing water pump done last year.

Beautiful car...I miss her.

Updated stereo with nav
Matte finish on center console
Wings West skirt
Front lip
Difflow diffuser....really works well at 45 mph Plus
Not pictured is a carbon fiber mint ducted hood.
Injen air filter.
Iforged rims...new tires in back.
Stock suspension except for tein springs

Babies . Never tracked...I never had chance

Hello Rockford - I've been looking for you!

You did a great job with this car. I know I am going to be really happy with it! Did you trade the car in to Exotic Motorsports? They didn't offer me the carbon fiber hood with the car - they must have sold it to someone else.

Loving the Taitec GTLW and the rest of this car!

I did remove the SHINE lip though - returning to OEM black.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y1s4kNxfimk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
The TGLW has a glorious sound, but probably a little too loud for a daily or I would consider getting one for my newest toy. Nice video! Your car looks better without the painted Shine lip IMO.

The TGLW has a glorious sound, but probably a little too loud for a daily or I would consider getting one for my newest toy. Nice video! Your car looks better without the painted Shine lip IMO.

Thanks - new lip should be here tomorrow!

Your new toy looks great! Is that an AZ sunrise or sunset?

Any more vids or pix...

Back