• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002+ / fxmd turbo / advans photoshoot

Nils I saw your car on Facebook. All I have to say is awesome job and love how it came together

thx everyone...

Amazingly clean:eek:! I love it! How much power are you making? Looks like no corners were cut in the building of the motor…

makes good power... 470 something on a low reading mustang dyno.. im a guestimating 520ish on a dynojet with correction.

n

are you tracking with these wheels?

wow, love it!!! thats a pretty intense build...im currently doing one similar to yours. Got any interior shots? :smile:

only interior shot right now is this... its old...

nsx_ccw1.JPG

very nice! simple and clean. Are your water temp, boost gauge etc linked to your head unit? (where the navi unit is I mean)

yes, its the hks camp2 display system.. it can show any engine parameters.

So was this car sold? I thought I saw it some place for sale?

Was sold over the winter.

Maybe that's where he got his engine/transmission rebuild parts from?!?

Between me and my friend locally we got BBK parts, steering wheel, and Type R aero goodies from Nils old car. I promised it would be put to good use!

Must have been some awesome dude(s) who delivered that steering wheel to you all the way from Vegas! :smile:

Must have been some awesome dude(s) who delivered that steering wheel to you all the way from Vegas! :smile:
There you are!!!!!!! Yes, it was certainly a team effort I have yet to make up to you guys!!

Anyway, I thought you got run over by a bus or something. If you're in OC already.. i'm meeting up with the guys later at SCA.

Back