• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX Spyshots confirmed

Today while driving through Torrance I saw the new Blue 2002 NSX. My personal opinion is that it looks stunning with the fixed headlights and the new nose. I didnt really get a chance to check out the back because I was going in the opposite direction but it looked pretty similar to the current model. If I was in my NSX I would have chased it down and taken some pics.
smile.gif
If anyone wants to stake out the loc, it is in Torrance near Honda R&D.

Shouldn't it drive just like the 2001?

I didn't think there were supposed to be any changes to the drivetrain or suspension; are there?

Originally posted by nsxtasy:

I didn't think there were supposed to be any changes to the drivetrain or suspension; are there?

I'm speculating... But maybe Honda might have changed the suspension just a little bit with the new size wheels? Were there any changes in suspension when the wheels went from the 15/16 to 16/17 configuration? (Besides rear alignment?)

Were there any changes in suspension when the wheels went from the 15/16 to 16/17 configuration? (Besides rear alignment?)

No. And the rear alignment was not changed when the bigger wheels were introduced in '94; it was the same as the revised alignment which was introduced for '93 and recommended for '91-92. (I realize that the FAQ shows this as a change for '94 in the "Changes by Year" section, but that is an error.)

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 22 December 2001).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:

The Honda NSX site in Japan (and in Japanese) clearly shows an engine drawing with a 3.2 L label...thus not change in engine

------------------

Back