• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 nsx used oem parts at umbrella auto design jh4na21612t000221

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the left and right interior door handles? Thx :wink:

Ravi,

Do you have the driver's side knee bolster?

How much for the brake boot?

I am interested in the driver's side exterior door handle. You mention mint condition, any visible scratches?

Last edited:
Ravi,

Do you have the driver's side knee bolster?

How much for the brake boot?

I am interested in the driver's side exterior door handle. You mention mint condition, any visible scratches?

Hi, I do have the lower knee bolster for $225 in excellent condition

Brake boot? can you be more specific?

On the exterior handle its black so it has microscopic swirls which are inevitable, however you can easily bring back to new condition with some fine polishing compound.

Thanks

Ravi

The brake boot i was referrring to is the leather boot that covers the hand brake lever.

The brake boot i was referrring to is the leather boot that covers the hand brake lever.

Hi, its not removable from the actual e brake handle without destroying.

The price for the ebrake assembly compete is $225

Thanks

Ravi

Approx how much would shipping be for the rear hatch glass to Houston,TX 77049 thanks

they're not making u pay for it are they?? :redface::confused: I would be looking for another shop.. dude that sux :(

Ravi how much for the part thats on the top right? Its the middle console right? I have a big empty spot right behind the arm rest.My car didnt come with one.

attachment.php

Ravi,

Looking for the following parts:

- 77201-SL0-A00ZA Visor, Meter. #7 here.

- 83570-SL0-A02ZA Left door trim. #24 here.

- 83520-SL0-A02ZA Right door trim. #41 here.

- 72341-SL0-003 Pin, Door Checker. #16 here.

Thanks.

Ravi,

Looking for the following parts:

- 77201-SL0-A00ZA Visor, Meter. #7 here.

- 83570-SL0-A02ZA Left door trim. #24 here.

- 83520-SL0-A02ZA Right door trim. #41 here.

- 72341-SL0-003 Pin, Door Checker. #16 here.

Thanks.

All parts in stock.

Posting on this thread is the least efficient way of communicating with me. Can you call me today and I will get you a quote?

206 229 7856

Ravi

anyword on my
REAR BRAKE CALIPERS AND ROTORS $400
i paid for them 8 days ago on the assumption they would be shipped out the same or next day.
the thread has not be updated with a sold messege on them so i am getting nervous.

anyword on my
i paid for them 8 days ago on the assumption they would be shipped out the same or next day.
the thread has not be updated with a sold messege on them so i am getting nervous.

Best way to reach Ravi is by phone not by this message board... give him a buzz he is very responsive and understanding.

anyword on my

Hi, sorry been away from the computer all day. Yes the brakes were sold to you, I forgot to update the thread.

I will get you the tracking information tomorrow.

Thanks

Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back