• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 S2000 for sale (Seattle area)

I have a 2002 Sebring Silver Honda S2000 convertible that I need to sell. It has been a wonderful vehicle and quite sad that I have to part with it. The S2000 has always been an enthusiast car and offers a visceral top-down driving experience. I hope someone can enjoy the car as much as I have and use all 240hp, 9k rpm, rear wheel drive, 6spd fun!

Asking for $22,999. It has 37k miles, new Kuhmo MX tires, new windshield with no dings, aftermarket alarm, new rear brake pads, security bolts for the seats and wheels. I have full records since 4000 miles when I purchased it.

Model Year 2002 offers a few extras over the previous two years: glass rear window, tweeters, upgraded interior/exterior accents, upgraded shift knob, a leather center console, a dead pedal, racing pedals, and revised suspension and stonger transmission.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Ananda Siverts
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back