• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 G35 Coupe F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 G35 Coupe for sale

This is a very fun car to drive!

Manufacturer Options
Color: Diamond Graphite
Interior: Black Leather
Automatic Transmission
Performance Tire & Wheel Package (18" Alloy wheels/limited slip differential)
Carpeted Trunk Mat
Splash Guards

The car is in mint condition with only 19,700 miles. Tires have approximately half the milleage since I used a second set of wheels with snow tires in winter (to be sold separately). I purchased the car new in January of 2004 and title is in hand.

I'm offering this car to a new owner so that I can build an addition to my garage and keep the rest of my toys happy.

Factory warranty is valid until January 2008 or 60,000 miles.

Asking Price $28,500

Re: [B]2004 G35 Coupe F/S[/B]

The Don is a regular NE member and a reputable ,honest fellow!Of couse he dos'nt need my validation,but for anyone who dose not know of him,the car is as presented :smile: And no one asked me to do this,and I'm not getting a piece of the action.

I've seen Don and his stable - all the members are well maintained and exemplify true pride of ownership.

Any pictures?

Thanks DocJohn and Gene for the unsolicited testimonial. Much appreciated! I do love cars and take extremely good care of my babies. I don't have my sig turned on but the stable includes a '63 T-bird, '71 Corvette Lt-1, '92 NSX and yesterday's addition my very first eBay car - '92 LS400 (which is the reason I can sell the G35c).

I will be taking/posting pictures this weekend. Thanks for the inquiry.

Does it have NAV and all the other goodies? I have a friend who is looking for one.

SOLD - Well to ME. Thanks to my friend Alan, decided I'm not ready to part with her. Way too much fun to drive.

Still waiting to see what 80's car joins the stable!!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back