• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 silverstone/onyx only 7,261 miles!!! Jh4na21614t000075

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsx3 006.jpgnsx2 013.jpgnsx2 015.jpgnsx2 003.jpgnsx3 002.jpgWith mixed feelings I am putting my beloved NSX up for sale. In addition to all the modifications I listed below, I am also including my satin Covercraft form fitcover, all documentation since new, original manufacturer door stickers, multiple keys and key fobs, Carbrella Sport Top, Best of Show Trophy, all the magazines and books that I collected and several other odds and ends. This car has a great story on how I obtained it which I will share with those interested. I don’t even know where to begin with how much this car was pampered and all the finer details so just email me for my phone number and we can talk about it. EMAIL me (David) at [email protected] I put most of the pictures here on “flickr” so please copy and paste this address:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95501756@N04/?find=drwnsx%40yahoo.com
Current Mileage: only 7,261 pampered miles
Transmission: 6MT
Owners: I am the second owner but the car was in a private car collection prior to my ownership and never driven.
Title: Clear
Accidents: None:
Paint/Body work: Only modifications...never ever wrecked
Modifications: All windows tinted, all lights except headlights are slightly blacked out, Billy Boat exhaust, KMC wheels,powder-coated calipers, back up camera, $6000 in audio upgrades, PioneerAVICZ2, Passport 9500ci built in radar, Umbrella Auto Design's VRH system (air assist to raise and lower the vehicle--switches can be seen near radar buttons), Vinny Side-skirts (I also have originals)with matching mesh all around car, Nitto tires are basically new, K&Nfilter, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood (I also have original), Coilovers, new battery, ipad connection so you can watch movies on the navigation screen, carrella sport top included but not shown, probably a lot of stuff I am not thinking of.....no engine mods. Plus a several other minor mods that I cant remember but I have all the receipts and documents. ALWAYS 93 octane used and always serviced by the best at First Class Automotive!
Tires: Nitto 555's

Last edited:
I am dropping price to $65,000. Please don't email me with ridiculous offers....my price is firm for now. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back