• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 LBBP Route-KS Madonna Wide Body Mega Build

I've heard the owner isn't that bad himself :)

Paul,

You have seen a sneak peak on the first page! No other hints until completion though. lol

I'm wondering where my critic is?????

thanx for the reminder Chris ... plus going back I got to see the black finished NSX ... in LBBP your car is going to be simply stunning ...

I will be patient ... after all, I've waited 4yrs+ for my latest upgrade that finally shipped this week ....

thanx for the reminder Chris ... plus going back I got to see the black finished NSX ... in LBBP your car is going to be simply stunning ...

I will be patient ... after all, I've waited 4yrs+ for my latest upgrade that finally shipped this week ....

Who is being the tease now??? lol Do tell...DO TELL!!! Interesting fact though, a color very near and dear to you and Gil's hearts will be featured in this build.

Accessories for the motor. Here is a tease for Paul also.

1405083202_zps1b266076.jpg

Quick update,

The Parking Brake Calipers arrived for the BBK, so that is complete.

20140715_225951_LLS.jpg

20140715_230003_LLS.jpg

My Status Seats arrived too. It is hard to see, but the stitching is done in blue. I tried to minimize this as much as possible to avoid contrast with the dash and door panels.

IMG_20140715_105456.jpg

IMG_20140715_105148.jpg

IMG_20140715_105257.jpg

IMG_20140715_105337.jpg

IMG_20140715_105413.jpg

IMG_20140715_105619.jpg

IMG_20140715_105655.jpg

Here are a few more engine dress up pieces.

20140711_070346.jpg

The LoveFab LF600 Kit is in transit. The remainder of the kit and a LoveFab Rear Brace should be shipped out pretty shortly. The wheels are also in production in addition to a fully automatic I-Lift Kit. The good news for my wallet, is that just about all of the parts for this build have been purchased! Thank God for that!!

More to follow soon...stay tuned...

dam when everyday i wake up i keep thinking about this thread is this place uploaded of something new or no :rolleyes: that thread becoming crazy for me all the way

Last edited:
dam when everyday i wake up i keep thinking about this thread is this place uploaded of something new or no :rolleyes: that thread becoming crazy for me all the way

Thank you, Sasha. I appreciate your kind words!

- - - Updated - - -

Santa strikes again!!

Just arrived...at least Gil cannot make fun of my car anymore. He said that the factory exhaust was so quiet, he didn't know if the car was running or not! What a smart***. lol

20140716_141919.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, Sasha. I appreciate your kind words!

- - - Updated - - -

Santa strikes again!!

Just arrived...at least Gil cannot make fun of my car anymore. He said that the factory exhaust was so quiet, he didn't know if the car was running or not! What a smart***. lol

View attachment 114613
I am actually going to miss your Galactic Morpheus Exhaust. On a truthful very meaningful dear to my heart note to all those who have stock exhaust.

WTF!!! I'd be pissed if I owned a LBBP 05 NSX and my name began with a 'C'!!! A stock 350z sounds better.

What sucks is he is right, I can't joke about what's happening to his NSX, it's going to be sick!

THE END!

I am running a very similiar exhaust setup with my APX turbo. It sounds amazing! Better than a 360 with a Tubi! Once you get above 5k rpms, it screams!

Love this build.. There's something new everyday it seems lol and always good parts!!

Thanks bzyrice! I appreciate the kind words. The last few pieces should be arriving soon and what is yet to come will be even more amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

I am actually going to miss your Galactic Morpheus Exhaust. On a truthful very meaningful dear to my heart note to all those who have stock exhaust.

WTF!!! I'd be pissed if I owned a LBBP 05 NSX and my name began with a 'C'!!! A stock 350z sounds better.

What sucks is he is right, I can't joke about what's happening to his NSX, it's going to be sick!

THE END!

To whom would you be referring to with this comment, dear sir?

WTF!!! I'd be pissed if I owned a LBBP 05 NSX and my name began with a 'C'!!!

Don't forget, I know where you live!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am running a very similiar exhaust setup with my APX turbo. It sounds amazing! Better than a 360 with a Tubi! Once you get above 5k rpms, it screams!

Thanks Dawk. I cannot wait to hear it. The really funny part is I have only driven the car a total of three times, so it should be pretty incredible to drive it when it is completed as I do not remember what it felt/sounded like stock. lol

Mocked up everything to ensure nothing was missing other than the blow off valve. So far so good. Pretty straight forward system to install. Small details to come along with this set up.

1405900755_zps92ddd722.jpg

Nice!! Love that exhaust. This build is sooo crazy!

Man, I haven't checked prime in forever and saw this thread posted on fb. I'm blown away by this build and its parts list.

I'm excited for you.

Gil, will this car be ready for the Texas meet next month?

It is my birthday but no matter this day i'm like madman instead of drinking vine looking on this updated thread :biggrin: That is crazy

It is my birthday but no matter this day i'm like madman instead of drinking vine looking on this updated thread :biggrin: That is crazy

Happy Birthday, Sasha! Enjoy your day and drink for me too! We cannot drink here in Afghanistan :(

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I haven't checked prime in forever and saw this thread posted on fb. I'm blown away by this build and its parts list.

I'm excited for you.

Gil, will this car be ready for the Texas meet next month?

Thanks Matt! The car will not be ready until November timeframe, but that in itself is pretty amazing that it is all being done by one man. Gil has been awesome and extremely patient with me. Most of the parts didn't even arrive until about a month or two ago, so he is humping it trying to get it ready for its debut at SEMA (fingers crossed).

Last edited:
That exhaust doesn't look legal to me. :D

Thank you i'm going to drink for you and for other guys there! looking forward on more goodies :)

Gil, I wish you could trailer this thing to NSteXpo for us to gawk at all weekend. I love almost every part on this build but why do those side mirrors look so bulky? The rest of the parts are jaw dropping gorgeous and this is easily the best current build on prime.

Back