• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Noble M400

picture.php

This is a 2005 Noble M400. I am selling it because I can’t seem to make the time to drive it enough. This is a car that deserves to be driven.

The car was built by Greg Robb in Indiana. He is by far the best and most experienced Noble builder in the US.
The car has a clean title. There is no lean on the car. I have the title in hand.

The car has 5,200 miles on it. The car has passed Virginia emissions testing. There have been many Nobles that have even been registered in CA. So passing emissions should not be a problem.

The car has had all the 2006/2007 updates installed.

The car has the fallowing modifications
LoJack Early Warning Recovery System http://www.lojack.com/what/early-warning-recovery-system.cfm This is not the normal LoJack system. This system will call you at home and on your cell phone if the ca is moved without the key.
Custom heat blankets for turbochargers, exhaust housing and intake pipe
Custom stainless steel heat shields
Armor Fend paint protestant.
Custom thick intercooler with twin fans.
HKS Racing blow off valve.
Relocated air filters.
Insulated intercooler box.
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
Converted to HID lighting.

I know you want to know what the performance of this cars is like. A Robb Report comparison of the Noble M400 and the $440,000 Porsche Carrera GT showed the Noble to be faster.
Roush racing twin turbo V6 425 hp 390 lb-ft. Curb weight 2337 lbs. AP Racing brakes. 0-60 3.2. 1/4 mile 11.4 seconds 120mph.
Price $71,000

Last edited:
Back