• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 NSX-T Silverstone/Silver 6-spd.,Comptech Exhaust,Cantrell AIS, JH4NA21635S000022

2005 NSX-T
FULL VIN #:JH4NA21635S000022
CURRENT MILEAGE: 25,567
COLOR (EXT/INT):SILVERSTONE/SILVER
TRANSMISSION: 6-speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Tampa, FL
CONTACT VIA (E-mail): [email protected]
PRICE: $ 68,000 or best REASONABLE OFFER

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 1

CLEAN TITLE? Y

CLEAN CARFAX? Y

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS?) NONE

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) NONE

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Dealer serviced at David MacDavid, Plano, TX

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS.

New Tires have 250 miles on them.
New battery 3 months old
Fluides, hoses and weather stripping checked at last factory service

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
New items:
• Cantrell Air Induction System
• Comptech Exhaust
• Center Double DIN console
• Pioneer AVIC-D1 – With DVD/NAV/CD
• Pioneer GEX-P10XMT XM NavTraffic Satellite Radio
• Antenna relay so only comes up when FM/AM radio in use
• Pioneer’s iPod adapter (allows you to play your iPod, or iPhone 4,5 through the car's speakers)
• Motorola Bluetooth IHF1000 hands free kit
• Luxury soft car cover

Note: car includes the above installed equipment AND all of the following original equipment which I have kept:
• OEM Exhaust
• OEM Stereo
• OEM CD player
• OEM center single DIN console
Factory serviced in Dallas, TX

Attachments

• Acura_NSX_Manual___eBay.jpg
    Acura_NSX_Manual___eBay.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_6517.jpg
    IMG_6517.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_6511.jpg
    IMG_6511.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_6510.jpg
    IMG_6510.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_6509.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_6508.jpg
    IMG_6508.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_6492.jpg
    IMG_6492.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_6490.jpg
    IMG_6490.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_6488.jpg
    IMG_6488.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_6487.jpg
    IMG_6487.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_6486.jpg
    IMG_6486.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
I am new current owner of this one - 3rd owner. Well cared for thanks to this first owner and the 2nd owner who is from Orlando.

Thanks to the 2 previous owners for their care. Few nicks and scratches on the front but only because it has been driven. All original glass and radio has been put back to stock. Still has comptech exhaust and Cantrell intake.

Now just short of 40,000 miles. I just did timing belt/water pump service and put new shocks all around - big difference in ride and handling.

I am new current owner of this one - 3rd owner. Well cared for thanks to this first owner and the 2nd owner who is from Orlando.

Thanks to the 2 previous owners for their care. Few nicks and scratches on the front but only because it has been driven. All original glass and radio has been put back to stock. Still has comptech exhaust and Cantrell intake.

Now just short of 40,000 miles. I just did timing belt/water pump service and put new shocks all around - big difference in ride and handling.
Are you selling it now or?

No. I guess I shouldn’t have posted here - I was just wandering around and was happy to find where it had been discussed/offered and to see that it is largely in the same condition nearly 10 years later.

We love to see new owners of any nsx join prime....you could spend hours browsing this searchable content...

Jeebus, man. A silver/silver 2005 (with refreshed 40K miles) deserves its own thread start-up!
Welcome and feel free to introduce more in a new thread. And populate with pics. Please?
(always been a fan of matching ext/int's.)

No. I guess I shouldn’t have posted here - I was just wandering around and was happy to find where it had been discussed/offered and to see that it is largely in the same condition nearly 10 years later.

Will do. Already started a new thread in the New Owners section, so I’ll put more there in a bit. Didn’t mean to cross post, but feels good to know I’ve got yet another data point (owner 1 who started this thread).

Back