• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Silverstone/Onyx JH4NA21645S000014 - Take over My $799 Lease

I leased a 2005 Silverstone/Onyx NSX on the $799/month Acura promotion. I paid $4216 at lease inception, and the lease allows for 7500 miles per year. Now, six months into the lease, I need to get a car with a back seat (kids), so the NSX has to go. There are approximately 29 months left on the lease, and the car has 3500 miles on it. It is immaculate, and was broken in properly and cared for by an adult driver (me) that has owned three NSX's. If anyone is interested in getting into a shortened, $799/month deal without the pain of the inception fees, please email me. Car is located in metro-Detroit. THANKS.

If you are able to do a transfer - I may be interested. Shoot me a PM if you are able to find out any additional info. Thanks and best of luck.

I leased a 2005 Silverstone/Onyx NSX on the $799/month Acura promotion. I paid $4216 at lease inception, and the lease allows for 7500 miles per year. Now, ten months into the lease, I needed to get a car with a back seat (kids), so the NSX has to go (replaced by a Range Rover!). There are approximately 26 months left on the lease, and the car has about 4000 miles on it. It is immaculate, and was broken in properly and cared for by an adult driver (me) that has owned three NSX's. If anyone is interested in getting into a shortened, $799/month deal without the pain of the inception fees, please email me. Car is located in metro-Detroit. [update from an earlier listing - it is CORRECT that Honda does not allow complete lease assumptions, and I had gone down the path of doing this deal with another NSXPrime member a few months ago, and then cancelled because of this. Since then, I have gotten more comfortable with the process, and would like to proceed, however, I cannot find contact information for that previously interested party. So, in short, if you are still interested, please email me!]THANKS.

Hello,
I'm interested in learning some of the details on a potential transaction. I emailed you at the address above but have not heard back. Please email me at:
kato4444 at hotmail.com
Thanks,
Kalon

please call me name is chan i would like to take over your lease.

number is 781 831 8383

Last edited by a moderator:
Back