• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2006 NSXPO west

Hello, would anyone from southwest region interest in a back to back track day at Pacific Raceway (PR) and Portland International Raceway (PIR) Sometime next year?

vsy05 said:
How about we put up a secret forum somewhere and block out all IP address coming from the EAST:tongue: How about call it NSecretXPO west!!!!

Thats just wrong :tongue: haha man the Florida guys are going to have a good time this year.

What about doing it in Las Vegas? More time would be needed to get some track time. There was some work done to see if we could have a expo in Las Vegas. Not at this time.

Speed Ventures just posted a track day at Willow Spring in Nov.

There IS only one NSXPO!
It is in Florida.
So many east coasters came to California for NSXPO and you guys are just a bunch of cheap LOSERS.
Take your "mini nsxpo" and shove it up your tree-hugging, tofu-eating liberal butts.

:rolleyes:

DONYMO said:
There IS only one NSXPO!
It is in Florida.
So many east coasters came to California for NSXPO and you guys are just a bunch of cheap LOSERS.
Take your "mini nsxpo" and shove it up your tree-hugging, tofu-eating liberal butts.

Libral ASS? wow, harsh words. Perhaps you don't understand the fact that not every one can make the time to go out here. Stop acting like a NAZI!!!:biggrin:

DONYMO said:
you guys are just a bunch of cheap LOSERS.

Nice comment. If it was only the case. I would love to go, and money is not an issue. Some of us maybe have a job where we are not able to get away during our high season and cross the country for an extended period of time thank you.

Hopefully you guys can still have fun without us, even if we do get together for our own "west coast nsxpo" at the same time.

heheheh....a NAZI!
That's funny!

Just giving you guys some grief...all of us really do wish more of you were here. We'll have a drink for ya.
And...it was BUTTS! Don't make it sound so bad! :biggrin:

I can't see the benefit of going 3000 miles to a place that has basically the same climate as S. Cal. Love to meet Uehera, but that notice published way too late for me to alter my schedule.

Have fun in Florida, and post lots of pictures!!!

Vancehu said:
I can't see the benefit of going 3000 miles to a place that has basically the same climate as S. Cal.

We missed the left coasters at NSXPO 2004 in NY also. Perhaps we need to have an NSXPO in Alaska to get you guys to come out to play. :biggrin:

RSO 34 said:
the term "NSXPO" is used for a competing event rather than for the actual event for which the "phrase" was coined.
NSXPO is also a service mark owned by The NSX Club of America, Inc. used for events held by that organization.

Vancehu said:
Wishful thinking here. Since Uehera was the project leader for the CRX, NSX, S2k, as well as the NSX replacement.:

Uehera told us he is retiring at the end of the year and has nothing to do with the next gen. NSX:wink:

Back to the topic at hand, I hold an event or two at my dealership every year. I call it NSX-STOCK, kind of like Woodstock but for NSX's:biggrin: Putting together an event like this is a royal pain in the ass. NSXPO is a sanctioned NSXCA event and is truly an unreal time.

I cant understand how alot of you guys dont come to NSXPO? Ive gone for the last three years straight and its really an experience. Putting the faces with the names, the cars, the scenery, the strip clubs.:biggrin:

Anyways, I work like a dog but I make sure I set aside a couple of days a year to kick back and relax with other fanatics. Ohio 07 is approaching:wink:

nsx1 said:
So far, here are all the suggestions of what we call it...

NSXPO west
mini-NSXPO
NSweXPO
NSXpoCA
NSXfest
NSXPOO POO
NSXOC
NSXPHO
NSecretXPO
west coast nsxpo
NSXXXPO

I like NSXfest. Simple, not trying too hard.

Danny

Just remember guys you are on your own with funding your anti xpo as there are "blackout" dates around the real xpo for which nsxca funds can not be used:rolleyes: Next year just try to make xpo a priority as I do and have for the last 6 years.With advance planning many of you could make it.I know you guys are tired of seeing those of us who are pro xpo xtoll its virtues and poopoo ideas such as this,,,but think about it this way,say a few of you bust your asses to plan a great event and you only get half the attendance you had hoped for.

Last edited:
docjohn said:
Just remember guys you are on your own with funding your anti xpo as there are "blackout" dates around the real xpo for which nsxca funds can not be used:rolleyes: Next year just try to make xpo a priority as I do and have for the last 6 years.With advance planning many of you could make it.I know you guys are tired of seeing those of us who are pro xpo xtoll its virtues and poopoo ideas such as this,,,but think about it this way,say a few of you bust your asses to plan a great event and you only get half the attendance you had hoped for.

Doc,

I totally agree with you and I say we use nothing close to NSXPO as a name. I have been just kidding with the silly names about using an acronym. But in reality not everyone can go either its because of job, family, finances or etc.
No matter how hard people try to plan to do something.....something else may sidetrack their plans.

Also you have a lot of young buyers now jumping in the market and buying the junker NSX's out there that can barely afford the car. NSXPO is not feasible for them.

I'd say lets stop with the name playing so we don't offend anyone.
It's just a get together for the guys who could not make it to Florida this year. By the way thanks to the organizers of NSXPO, it is only fair that every state or region gets their turn.

after reading the thread, it doesn't appear that there is a date yet. Or did I miss something. I'm up in San Luis Obispo County for the winter, and we could have a fun drive in the Santa Ynez Valley, or up Highway 1 to Carmel.

Back