• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

2009 FLORIDA S2k Supermeet!

The NSX guys and gals are invited to this event. See the original post here:
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=656256

Registration will close on January 23rd so sign up early!

OK kids after much planning we are proud to open the registration for the 2009 Florida S2K Super Meet.

WHEN: Saturday February 7th, 2009. (Noon to 6:00PM)

WHERE: Plant City Florida, Plant City Stadium Complex, Randy L. Larson Softball Four-Plex, 1700 South Park Road (enter off Albertson Drive) The venue includes bathrooms, A tented eating area with seating, water & electrical hookups, & lighting.

STREETVIEW OF THE GATE WE WILL BE ENTERING

GOOGLE MAP OF THE MAIN ADDRESS

SCHEDULED TO APPEAR: Mucho good BBQ dinner and drink, tremendously awesome local vendors, stupendous raffles (products and 50/50 raffles), gift bags filled with t-shirts and other schwag, and a ton of great people and cars
[/color]

We will have a group drive scheduled in the morning prior to the event more information will be posted about the logistics for meeting etc. Please indicate in your registration if you will be doing the group drive.

The price for each person is $39.00. This price includes:

• A Hot BBQ Dinner, choice of 2 sides, & a drink of your choice.
• An event logo t-shirt for each registrant.
• A stylish event logo magnet for each registrant.
• Arm bands to show you are awesome (it also allows you to eat and drink)
• Event Bag (and whatever else we can find to put in it)
• 1 product raffle ticket per person (not for the 50/50 raffle) Additional raffle tickets can (& should) be purchased on site.

Everyone must pre-register to attend. The food, T-shirts etc. are being ordered based on registration. All money goes to cost of the event and any proceeds go directly to the 2009 SPGP fund. The purpose of the event is not to make money; the registration amount reflects actual operational costs of the event. The goal was to do this at rock bottom cost and this was the best solution given all that is required to make it successful.

If you are in we will need you to:
1. Respond here with a verbal confirm so I can create a roll call.
2. Paypal the following account: [email protected] ($39.00 per person)

I will mark each roll call entry with an asterisk when I get confirmation of payment. I will accept other avenues of payment but they will need to be in prior to the registration cut off of January 23 2009. PM me if you cannot do Paypal l and we will work out a payment option.

Your post here should contain the following information:

-- YOUR NAME

-- YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE

-- PASSENGER NAME (if applicable)

-- PASSENGER T-SHIRT SIZE (if applicable)

-- YOUR Choice of 2 Meats: (Choose form Pork, Beef or Chicken)

-- YOUR +1's Choice of 2 Meats: (Choose form Pork, Beef or Chicken)

-- YOUR Choice of 2 Sides: Choose form Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, or French Fries)

-- YOUR +1's Choice of 2 Sides: Choose form Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, or French Fries)

-- IN FOR GROUP DRIVE (yes or no)

-- CAR (yr & color)

Please include this same information (INCLUDING YOUR SCREEN NAME PLEASE) in the notes section of the Paypal payment as well as the best way to contact you (e-mail or cell etc).

For those who want to arrive Friday night (2/6) or stay over Saturday night (2/7) or both we have a group rate at:

The Comfort Inn
2003 South Frontage Road
Plant City, Florida 33563
Ph: 813-707-6000

We have arranged a group rate of 82.99 per room per night. When making your reservation please indicate you are with the S2K Super Meet for the special rate. The State Fair is going on from February 5th thru 16th and the fairgrounds are a short drive form the hotel. The hotel is located within 2 miles of the S2K Super Meet location.

This is being opened to the NSX guys as well. This is not a “purely” S2K event either. We have many prodigal sons and daughters that have moved into other vehicles. You are all welcome and invited to attend. We just don’t want to open this up to other forums for ANYONE to attend. Translation = this is not open to anyone wanting to come out. You have to have an S2000, NSX or be a former owner of either/both.

Please use this thread for all OFFICIAL information. Use this thread to sign up and ask questions. Please check the first post often as well as all posts marked ..::UPDATE::.. as they will contain updated content and policy changes, latest news etc.

We hope for big things with this so don’t be shy. It should be a fantastic meet.

BRING IT ON!!!!

It has been a good long while since I have caught up with most of you...so what better way than to get you guys to come out to a huge meet. LOL

I am in charge of keeping registration in check so I will invite you all to post here instead of over at the S2k site. I will keep a running roll call here for all of you that decide to go. Please follow the same instructions above just post in here. This should be a large turnout and we plan on having some decent prizes.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you out there.

RoB

Last edited:
Re: 2009 FLORIDA S2k Supermeet!!!!

..::official roll call::..

1. VVS
2. Oscar_Driver +1 PAID
3. heySkippy +1 (tentative)
4. OldDuffer PAID
5. BladesNSX PAID

Last edited:
Hey Rob is Oscar, another deserter :) .. put me in +1 ... hopefully by February all lines up good, so we can go no problems, payment will come B4 the event, question, is the price for passenger the same as the driver?
Oscar

Tempting, very tempting, but we're leaving the next day on a cruise and I'm not sure I can get my wife fired up about a car event the day before that.

Tentative + 1

bump for more interest

those wanting to go I need your information I requested in the post and your payments ASAP

Thanks

I don't think my wife will go because she is now 11 wks pregnant and doesn't feel good whenever rides in my nsx since then... well, maybe I just go by myself... not sure yet... but will send money be4 deadline if sure...

OK Kids I need the proper information as requested and payments sent in if you want to attend. if you need to make other arrangements for payment other than paypal, please e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks

deadline for registration is January 23rd. please register or make arrangements with me ASAPto avoid being left out :)

Thanks

RoB

being only 26 miles away from me, I would love to go but ill be in wpb for cavallino classic and pbscw

have fun and please post as many photos and as much video as you can make

whose billy and what services does he do and how much does he charge?

Billy does a excellent detailing job for all cars! but I still can't get hold of him... he charge around $200 for exterior job, expensive? but your car will looks at least 95% brand new showroom condition!

Dave, if you go to S2K meet, I will definately go! let me know!

Billy does a excellent detailing job for all cars! but I still can't get hold of him... he charge around $200 for exterior job, expensive? but your car will looks at least 95% brand new showroom condition!

Dave, if you go to S2K meet, I will definately go! let me know!

Jacky,

Id love to go but my cars been in GA since xmas getting engine rebuilt...Ill fill ya in on the horror story when I get it back

Re: 2009 FLORIDA S2k Supermeet!!!!

..::official roll call::..

1. VVS
2. Oscar_Driver +1 (tentative)
3. heySkippy +1 (tentative)
4. jzthestreetracer +1

Sorry guys, JZ can't go this time... please post some pictures after meet...

Payment sent, ANY NSX's coming? Please don't make me be the only one there ... + we will leave early Saturday (me and 6 other S2000's) .... please Someone join! LOL
Oscar

I got you :)

and there should be a couple other NSXs out there but the NSX community has not jumped on this one.

it should still be a very good time

Payment sent, ANY NSX's coming? Please don't make me be the only one there ... + we will leave early Saturday (me and 6 other S2000's) .... please Someone join! LOL
Oscar

Spending the day at Paradise Lakes instead. We're cruising out the next day and are going to meet up with several of our shipmates.

Next time!

I got you guys that are paid in on the main list

thanks for coming

registration closes the 25th at midnight....after that I HAVE to subit final counts for ordering

see you all there

Back