• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2011 Mustang GT

I don't understand how a thread about Mustangs ended up with a bunch of posts about Holdens and GTOs.

Start your own thread.

toetap05.gif

When threated, the rotarius pontiacus responds by puffing its chest and debasing its rivalry's attributes. This is often accompanied by odd claims of "whp" and mythical race stories.

:biggrin:

What did I win?

When threated, the rotarius pontiacus responds by puffing its chest and debasing its rivalry's attributes. This is often accompanied by odd claims of "whp" and mythical race stories.

What did I win?

I have a set of Dali Window fixit thingies that you can have, just pay $35 shipping and handling.....

:cool:

What did I win?

Which do you mean? The larger North African rotarius pontiacus, or the more wily European one?

This will always have a special place in my heart....

92SaleenTedSmith.jpg

However, I think Ford did get it right with their 2011 Pony car

A guy on another forum I frequent just put a stock 2011 into the 11's with just a tune and slicks.

eek6.gif

win said:
These cars are quick. He downloaded a 93 tune, but the car has never been on the dyno. Stock everything else except ET streets. Car has 2000 miles and it his first manual car that he has owned.
He has made about 25 passes in the car, but all on the stock street tires at 25psi. I gave him some advice, and stock, he went 12.5 last week with the stock tune. This week, he added 93 octane and my 26X11.5 ET streets. He only made 2 passes, and we called it a night. He picked up 1.25mph with the tune, so with the stock tune and DOT tires, these cars are capable of high 11's with the right driver and weather stock. That is stock c5Z area. Very impressive.
IMG00364-20101105-2319.jpg

I have a set of Dali Window fixit thingies that you can have, just pay $35 shipping and handling.....

:cool:

Are you serious? haha. I'll probably end up buying an early car and the owner will have probably not done it. That would be very helpful to have them!!!

Which do you mean? The larger North African rotarius pontiacus, or the more wily European one?

No, I think you're confusing the rotarius pontiacus with the 3serius cockusmaximus from the Bavarian region. Those have a knack for a disdain of most anything outside of its species.

Last edited:
Back