• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2011 Northeast Exotic Car Show - August 20th

This years Northeast Exotic Car Show will be held on Saturday August 20th at the Anheuser Bush Brewery in Merrimack, NH

Most of you are familiar with this show...it is a non-profit event to support the NH Make-a-Wish Foundation.

This years rain date is Saturday August 27th. For more information please refer to the website www.northeastexotic.com

a video link of last years show is here: http://www.neviperclub.org/video/NE-...10-720x480.wmv

There are many photo shoots from previous years circulating on the internet.

As far as the NSX community is concerned Mechanics Direct has always been a strong supporter of this show.

If you have any questions or concerns reply here, or you can e-mail me directly [email protected]

Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing you at this years show.

Attachments

• NSX.jpg
    NSX.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 98
great to see you're still keeping this event alive Jeff. I was just thinking of you the other day when my buddy and I drove up to Burlington. He was saying the last time he was there was when he came with me when you and I were planning the route for an event oh so long ago. I won't forget breathing the fumes of your Esprit all the way there :).

Hope all is well!

I plan to be there, but I'm leaving the NSX home and bringing a BMW :) I'll be sure to stop by the NSX area (if they put us by marque like last year) and say 'hello'.

-Wick

great to see you're still keeping this event alive Jeff. I was just thinking of you the other day when my buddy and I drove up to Burlington. He was saying the last time he was there was when he came with me when you and I were planning the route for an event oh so long ago. I won't forget breathing the fumes of your Esprit all the way there :).

Hope all is well!

Rob- I was crying breathing in your catless exhaust fumes (LOL),

I can't tell you how many people have mentioned that trip over the years. In fact your famous in the Lotus circuit for putting that trip together.

Glad to see there is some serious interest in this years show.

Many thanks,-Jeff

I'll probably go out to check out the show but won't be entering my NSX since well my body isn't in that great condition. Still I remember I went two years ago with my MR2 and felt the same way it's alright to just spectate :). Looking forward to it.

I may make the trek. (4.5hrs from me) is there a registration fee? Can you register the day of?

Registration is $20 which is considered your donation to Make-a-Wish.
Registration is at the gate on the day of the show.

The website has some recommendations for Hotels in the area www.northeastexotic.com

I am already getting some e-mails regarding the weather. Right now (Tuesday mid-day) Saturday's weather looks to be partly cloudy with a 40% chance of scattered thundershowers. The show will not be moved for a passing shower. I am more concerned if the forecast turns into a wash out, or involves high wind and hail.

Registration is at the gate. There will be two lines for cars. If you have an older car that runs hot or a race car that runs hot... I will allow you to pull up beside the registration tables as a third line.

If you are trailering a car there will be room to park the trailers along the outer edges of the parking lot. But please plan to arrive early, the later in the morning... the more crowded the lot will get.

Any other questions reply here or my e-mail [email protected]

Car Wash available for people traveling to the show.

Dave Gallagher
Hello everyone. I am the owner of the Speedway Car Wash and Detail center located 2 miles north of the Budweiser Plant on D. W. Highway. If anyone needs a quick clean up, please stop in and help yourselves to any of my detailing supplies. If you need a hand wash, a bucket, sponge and water will be available for you also at no charge. If the rain date is utilized, my facility will be open to you all with the same offer. Hope to see you all at the show. Dave

We are planning on being there too. Hopefully there will be a good turn out this year - last year I think we had 7 or 8 NSX's. Lets see if we can beat that!

Great show as usual , Jeff. It was great to meet up with fellow NSX'ers at the show--and the 4 hour ride through the mountains of Vt and NH was heavenly! I can't wait for next year.

Great show as usual , Jeff. It was great to meet up with fellow NSX'ers at the show--and the 4 hour ride through the mountains of Vt and NH was heavenly! I can't wait for next year.

LOL- I know that ride very well. Wish I was following you today. My favorite place to be.

Thanks for making the trip!

See you next year.-Jeff

It was a great show (I can't believe I saw a Carrera GT :D ). Pretty sweet having the some of the fastest cars around the nurgburgring being displayed at the show as well (Viper ACR, Corvette ZR1, Skyline GTR, and 911 GT2 RS). It was nice meeting fellow NSX owners and getting to chat about NSXs. I will definitely go next year.

Last edited:
There are pictures of the event on Ferrari Chat and Lotus talk websites, as well as pics and vids on You Tube ( type in " Acura/Honda NSX at the Northeast Exotic Car Show"--there we are!)

Last edited:
It was a great show (I can't believe I saw a Carrera GT :D ). Pretty sweet having the some of the fastest cars around the nurgburgring being displayed at the show as well (Viper ACR, Corvette ZR1, Skyline GTR, and 911 GT2 RS). It was nice meeting fellow NSX owners and getting to chat about NSXs. I will definitely go next year.

Great to see you are now in the NSX ownership group :) Sorry we didn't get to talk more... as my grand sons and time at my car kept me away from the excellent bunch of NSXs and their respective owners. Hope to see you down the road!

-Wick

Back