• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2011 nsx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpMAfsSk7jM

Hey everyone,

Long time reader first time poster. I'm sure most have already seen this, but I've been following up on the NSX since the first one came out and I was only 12 or so.

I knew about the AWD and V10 but I didn't know the release was in 2011. No matter the performance, it was the looks I first fell in love with on the 91 NSX. No matter how fast the new one is and if it does actaully lap faster than the GTR, I can't help but feel dissapointed with all the hints of where the new design is going.

Even if I could afford a new one I would still buy a 91-95 red on black. Hopefully very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpMAfsSk7jM

Hey everyone,

Long time reader first time poster. I'm sure most have already seen this, but I've been following up on the NSX since the first one came out and I was only 12 or so.

I knew about the AWD and V10 but I didn't know the release was in 2011. No matter the performance, it was the looks I first fell in love with on the 91 NSX. No matter how fast the new one is and if it does actaully lap faster than the GTR, I can't help but feel dissapointed with all the hints of where the new design is going.

Even if I could afford a new one I would still buy a 91-95 red on black. Hopefully very soon.

old story. repost.

Sounds good , car wise its nice , fast and great handling. Nsx wise Its #$^%$. . Looks like z06 on drugs.

Yeah I don't see why they need to throw out the old design completly. I've seen a few people design concepts that looked amazing and incoporated the feeling of the old nsx. I know all the engineering is idfferent now but I still think they would have been better off keeping some of the old cues of the original.

I like your signature, nsx by 2020. I'm hoping to get one next year.

Back