• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze

I'm don't think i will make it to this one :frown:. But Damn SOOO many NSX's will be there. It makes me want to just meet ya'll up to drive to Austin and leave back at night, LOL! How does that sound to ya'll???:biggrin:

I'm don't think i will make it to this one :frown:. But Damn SOOO many NSX's will be there. It makes me want to just meet ya'll up to drive to Austin and leave back at night, LOL! How does that sound to ya'll???:biggrin:

Go for it. Participation varies and that is ok. Some do 1 day... some are done on Saturday.

It is not the first time.

Go for it. Participation varies and that is ok. Some do 1 day... some are done on Saturday.

It is not the first time.

LOL, So tempting...:tongue:

Stay for dinner Friday at least, drive back Saturday morning

I would but I have plans Saturday morning. That was the reason why I couldn't make it in the first place.

What time are your planning to meet up and where Fri.? I might come hangout before your take off to Austin or i might just go for a ride LOL :biggrin:.We''ll have to see :smile:.

What time are your planning to meet up and where Fri.? I might come hangout before your take off to Austin or i might just go for a ride LOL :biggrin:.We''ll have to see :smile:.

Do it, I wont even have any of my cars now but still going to be in the environment, Total bummer!

WOW! I feel like Christmas is coming this Friday!:biggrin:

Looking forward to a weekend getaway full of NSX's
and hanging out with Cool Friends!

Last edited:
I'm fine with the Majority Preference.... Anyting you wahn!

I'm not going to be making the trip after all. The car is out of commission and it is looking like it will end up being written off as a total loss. Couple of pictures of the damage are posted in the Dallas/Ft. Worth caravan thread.

- Chris

The options ones(1's) may have it plus its cheaper!!:smile:

Also don't for get to look over the K1 options. Breakfast will be served at k1 at the cost of about 8 bucks per person.

Im going to pay Jaspers on my card, because having 30 people checkout on a Sat night would swamp them. You can either paypal me or cash when i see you. This makes checking out easier and faster. Im paying for the room at k1, so everybody just needs to pay for their own breakfast. Luis(txchopper) and i RE-drove the entire group drive route this afternoon and its a great route. The drive should be done around 3ish so that gives people some time to do whatever before dinner.

I just called the Aloft Hotel and also sent the Email Message confirming the
total of 6 NSX's to be staying / parked there. I asked them to keep 10 Spots
just in case there are any last minute NSX's showing up. You will receive
parking instructions during your check in process.

This is who I have so far...

1. Single Samurai
2. REDNA2X
3. Lostbuckeye
4. Timeless1
5. Red-NSX
6. Bui

See you guys soon, looking forward to the weekend!:cool:

Karting update

We are scheduled for the Daytona Room at 10am at the Austin K1 speed karting track. Breakfast(option D) will be brought in at 10:30am and we start racing at 11:30am. At least 8 people need to get the grand prix package. I'm sure we will have at least that.

Last edited:
Two more days, yes!! So excited!!:biggrin:Sorry for being a little loud!
Wonder what's the final head count for this weekend? Some pull out, some cancel, and one car got into an accident. :frown:

Last edited:
Back