• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2013 Sebring 12 hs - Mini Coverage inside

What a great experience, to see these machines alive and flying was a honor!

Per tittle, I wasn't there all day, but here are some of my favorites:

ALL PHOTOS HERE
http://moyanophotography.com/automotive/sebring2013

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

27.jpg

This sequence was pretty wicked! So is this the time that the Z4 is going to pass? (photos are not great but the action was)

35.jpg

Can we get any closer?

36.jpg

Moving to the inside

37.jpg

Ready for Brake late, look at the the Viper, also ready to go!

38.jpg

Fantatic passing!

39.jpg

I hope you like, and critics, please be my guest, I know my style is not right, but "CC" is welcomed.

Oscar

Last edited:
those are EPIC..............:biggrin:

those are EPIC..............:biggrin:

Maybe because I wasn't driving? ... But also, the spot I was a bit hard to photograph as they were in full throttle FLYING on the straight .. I wish I took more time in the corners, but we had to go by the time I was ready to explore other spots :( .. 2 bas as next year the P1 class is not coming to the US .. argh!

Great shots Oscar! Had to be a challenge with the speed they were carrying - I caught some of it on the tube this weekend. Had to sound great in person. You are really getting great with the camera. Jay

Thanks Oscar, now I can't wait until Petite LeMans. Especially if it might be the last Petite.

Great shots Oscar! Had to be a challenge with the speed they were carrying - I caught some of it on the tube this weekend. Had to sound great in person. You are really getting great with the camera. Jay

The Corvettes, incredible, the E-trons, quiet, the Porsches sound good as well the Ferraris! :)

Thanks Oscar, now I can't wait until Petite LeMans. Especially if it might be the last Petite.

Do it, it's a shame we are not going to have this anymore @ the United States .. :(

The Corvettes, incredible, the E-trons, quiet, the Porsches sound good as well the Ferraris! :)

Do it, it's a shame we are not going to have this anymore @ the United States .. :(

I think I will, used to go every year. My friends and I would meet up every year for Petite, plus it was a nice birthday present from the parents. Wonder how the new merged series will be.

Amazing pictures Oscar, You have a talant for photography.

Back