• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

2014 Corvette?

Looks like a cross between a vette, ferrari, gtr and an ugly stick.

I had been a Corvette hater for the longest time until the C6 which does have some major automotive engineerings. Although I still do not see myself driving one, I surely hope the American automotive industries catch up with the rest of the world. Being an American, maybe one day, I would have a non-rattling, non-fiberglass, or non-hillbilly Corvette in my garage. The C6 has been very impressive in performance. But it really needs to work on that "Chevy" interior.
Steve

Camaro rear conversion lol

I'm not really a fan of the new look. Don't like the tail. Looks a bit smaller which is good for weight.

they really are competing with the viper.....

I had been a Corvette hater for the longest time until the C6 which does have some major automotive engineerings. Although I still do not see myself driving one, I surely hope the American automotive industries catch up with the rest of the world. Being an American, maybe one day, I would have a non-rattling, non-fiberglass, or non-hillbilly Corvette in my garage. The C6 has been very impressive in performance. But it really needs to work on that "Chevy" interior.
Steve

Steve I agree 100%.

I run at the track with A LOT of C6 Z06s and performance wise.... no question about it, I'm jealous! I just couldn't get over the interior and lack of exclusivity. Every track day there are at least a dozen Z06s and I'm always the only NSX. But.... for a track car I would take this... http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2012/04/05/for-sale-2011-le-mans-winning-corvette-z06-tribute-car/

Last edited:
With any design it's hard to please EVERYONE but I have to say this new Vette and new Viper are making me think twice about having an American muscle car one day.

We saw a new yellow Viper at SEMA and OMG it was sexy and definitely a beast on the track with those huge tires. New Vette was discussed in MotorTrend and also looks like a top performer. I think they had an interview with their design engineer who said they kept the good stuff in this new motor. My dad is a huge Vette fan and I'm sure this is a car he might want to have in his garage!

New car will be finally shown at the Detroit Auto Show. Personally - 450 HP, new exterior, Better interior and a DCT means it will be AMAZING!! I would get one in a heartbeat if I was in the market.

Last edited:
What's the deal with the GTR c pillar treatment? Doesn't work on this car, would have looked better to use the current setup. Still... Progress.

Back