• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 NSX Ordering

Word on the street is that Leno is getting the first one.:biggrin:

Word is LarryB already got one. :biggrin:

I thought LarryB built the 1st one. Sorry OP I know this isn't helping.

Orders are taken by individual dealers. Any dealer who wants to, can take an order. They can specify a price, specify "MSRP", or specify "price to be determined".

Several years before the NSX was introduced in late 1990, I put a small deposit down on one at a dealer. My invoice referred to its "Twin Turbo" because those were the rumors at the time.

I'd suggest making sure the deposit is labeled as "refundable" on the bill of sale.

I will be the first to take one apart guys geez. I thought I had some fans on Prime.

Buying a regular production car is like buying a box of Cuban cigars, never show any cash unless the is being inspected.

Guys who came to the Super NoVA meet in the DC area know who is getting the 4th one!

Anyone know when Acura will start taking orders? maybe late 2013?

I believe dealers have been taking deposits for some time.
Not aware of any official statement from Honda US or Canada about formally accepting orders
Our local dealer has 6 deposits.

I start taking orders RIGHT NOW. I'm not a car dealer but you can transfer your deposit to a super-safe bank-account on a ile in the pacific. :D

I'd not be in the very first row of getting one. In most countries the NSX sales fell short after it's introduction. I don't see a reason this shouldn't be the same again. There are other toys out there too...

Back