• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX Tour

2017 NSX Tour
Hi all,
Mark Scott here, North East Region rep for NSXCA.
Acura has set up two stops of the new NSX "real-world test" tour in Pennsylvania next weekend.
Acura asked that we participate with our NSX's to help bring attention to an promote Acura.
Dates and places are:
Saturday Nov 14 at Acura Limerick, in Limerick, Pa, northwest of Philadelphia.
Sunday Nov 15 at Smail Acura in Greensburg, Pa, near Pittsburgh.

Exact times to be determined, likely in the afternoon at both sites.
If interested, let me know, I am preparing two lists of attendees for Acura to ensure room for all.
Expect to have more detail soon, will let all know.

Mark
609-876-9507​

Mark,
This is a bit of a hike for me but I might be able to make the Saturday showing. What does the "real-world-test" involve? Thanks,

PM me at 609-876-9507 and I will give you my e-mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaron,
As I understand, the so-called real world test is just that, putting real-road miles on a test car, as oposed to test track or simulated miles.

Mary and I will be there tomorrow. Unfortunately the red rocket is in Arizona so we'll be in the S2000.

Sunday Nov 15 at Smail Acura in Greensburg, Pa, near Pittsburgh.

Barring anything unexpected, I'm planning on it. Let me know whatever info I need to provide. I'm unsure whether I'll bring my NSX though, it'll be a game time decision partially since it's stored 45 minutes in the opposite direction of Greensburg.

Dumb question, but do you know the color?

Thanks Mark
Andy

My wife and I are definitely in for the 15th at Smail. No excuses Andy, bring the NSX!

Thanks Mark, for keep us all in the loop & organizing this.

No excuses Andy, bring the NSX!

:) I know, I know... The main reason is that its PA seasonal registration expired Oct 31 and it's off insurance. I'd have to register and put it back on....who knows maybe I will. If I did, then it'd surpass the 20,000 mile mark en route to Greensburg. Otherwise I was hoping to experience a ride in yours unless wifey is going!

Andy,
I do not have yet a firm schedule, hope to get more info and post tomorrow or Wed.
No idea what colors might show up.

Thanks! Only reason I asked is that I assumed it'd likely be known what cars have already travelled on this tour, heading into PA. If one were white, I'd have to seriously think about bringing mine out of the winter hibernation for a hopeful side by side shot. No problemo!

I am tentatively planning on attending the Saturday event at Limerick Acura. Most likely however, it is all contingent what time everything in the afternoon will take place. Most likely it's a go for me though.

I'd like to try for the Sunday event. I'd need a time, though, to allow time for travel from work on that day.

Convoy anyone? Fernando and I are meeting up on the NJTP at the rest area right before Exit 11. Anyone else interested in riding along with us?

Andy,
I do not have yet a firm schedule, hope to get more info and post tomorrow or Wed.
No idea what colors might show up.

Hi Mark! Any idea of timing this Sunday? I just realized I'm attending a baptism that morning and need to fire an advance warning over the wall that I will need to depart at xyz time Sunday for Smail Acura.

I know you're working on it and maybe at the mercy of Honda so I'm just checking in. Thanks!
[MENTION=28247]vivanshah[/MENTION] This about settles it, with my morning taken up with baptism, I can't get the Yeti out of the garage in Cranberry that morning. Let me know if you're driving out solo and/or with your NSX. Maybe we can ride out together in your car or my truck if your wife has better things to do than look at $150k cars that day. :)

Convoy anyone? Fernando and I are meeting up on the NJTP at the rest area right before Exit 11. Anyone else interested in riding along with us?

+1, let's see what the final schedule for Saturday will look like. I'm about 2hrs away from Limerick and 30mins from the Thomas Edison Service Area. Should make for a fun remaining 1.5hr drive :cool:

Back