• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX Tour

Hi all,
Mark Scott here, North East Region rep for NSXCA.
FYI. Just learned yesterday that Acura has set up two stops of the new NSX "real-world test" tour in Pennsylvania next weekend.
Acura asked that we participate with our NSX's to help bring attention to an promote Acura. I posted an e-mail to all NE members, thought some of you might also be interested.
Dates and places are:
Saturday Nov 14 at Acura Limerick, in Limerick, Pa, northwest of Philadelphia.
Sunday Nov 15 at Smail Acura in Greensburg, Pa, near Pittsburgh.

Exact times to be determined, likely in the afternoon at both sites.
I understand that this is late notice and not very practical for folks in the far south, but if interested, let me know.
I am preparing two lists of attendees for Acura to ensure room for all.
I expect to have more detail soon, will et all know.

Mark
609-876-9507

They will also be at acura of orange park in Jacksonville Florida on Nov 10th at 6pm
Address is
7200 blanding Blvd
Jacksonville Florida 32244
904-777-5600

^ I'm a little jealous of you right now. I wish it would come a little closer. Really wanna see it in person!

Complete Schedule?

TPhong,
I was fortunate enough to attend NSXPO where we all got to drool over a production model in black.
All I can say is that it looks better inperson than most photos.

Mark, do by chance know any additional places and dates of the tour?

John

John,
Here is a fresh post from a dealer in Maryland, that is all I have.

"Hello Everyone. I have some great news, the 2017 Acura NSX will be in MD this week. Unfortunately it will not make its way to Tischer. It will be at Chevy Chase Acura on Friday at 6pm. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Riley"

Back