• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cleveland guys! NSX on Tour in Pittsburgh Sunday

It'll be at Smail Acura, Greensburg, PA on Sunday from 5-7 PM. This is just east of Pittsburgh. For me, it's a touch more than two hours' drive.

Pertinent thread is here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/193061-2017-NSX-Tour

I haven't put my new to me NSX in storage yet and the weather is supposed to be decent on Sunday both here and in Pittsburgh, so I'm likely going.

Would love to meet some of the Cleveland folks there!

I'm also hoping that with four Acura dealers in Northeast Ohio, we'll see the tour come through here before the snow starts flying.

You may want to PM mark&sue, or post in the thread I quoted above, to add your name to the list so Acura knows who's showing up. I'd be happy for some company on the trip.

Any NSX owners from the Cleveland area who want to caravan to Smail Acura tomorrow, PM me for location. We are rolling out around 2:30 PM with planned arrival time between 4:30-5 PM. So far there's kboose07 and me.

Back