• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX Video Review

Hi, long time multiple NSX owner here (2005 Long Beach Blue, and 1995 Black/Tan) I hope you like my video review of the new Acura NSX.

DCH Montclair Acura in Verona, New Jersey hooked me up with the blue press car for my YouTube Channel, Glenns Car Collection.

If you are looking to buy before November I can get you a $30k discount if you finance or lease through Acura and buy from their existing dealer stock. Text me at 201-931-5774 and I can put you in touch with the right person. If you are not local, dealer can ship car to you at your expense, but driving the car back would make a great road trip !

thank you for watching and subscribing to my channel.

Glenn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qucoKUakr4k&t=25s

Nice job Glenn. It's Scott from cars and coffee with the white i8.

i drove nsx and I thought it shifted slow in manual mode as compared to the 570, also heard some wind noise by windows. Hear anything like that.

Other dealers I hear are discounting up to 40k off MSRP.

Nice video. Thanks for the review.

Nice job Glenn. It's Scott from cars and coffee with the white i8.

i drove nsx and I thought it shifted slow in manual mode as compared to the 570, also heard some wind noise by windows. Hear anything like that.

Other dealers I hear are discounting up to 40k off MSRP.

Hi Scott,

I think the Mclaren has the best dual clutch in the business and as much as I love the 570s, I think the new NSX is better daily driver. It's an all weather vehicle. To me it's NSX daily driver, 570s weekend car.

Now with the discounts, there is a significant price difference as well. You can buy a new $176k NSX for $146k but a 570s is probably $180k after discounts.

Both are great cars, you can't go wrong with either. Let me know what you decide. I did a review of a 570s as well.

Glenn

Great job Glen.
Good to see you were able to get your hands on experience in one finally.
You said it was a press car. Is that a prepoduction (engine placard unit with 000000’s) or an actual production model set aside for publicity vs sale?

Great job Glen.
Good to see you were able to get your hands on experience in one finally.
You said it was a press car. Is that a prepoduction (engine placard unit with 000000’s) or an actual production model set aside for publicity vs sale?

Thank you. It was Preproduction 0000

Thank you. It was Preproduction 0000

As I figured.
Maybe we'll do future one on a production one and perhaps a comparo with something in similar field (for both G1 and G2) might be in order. We have discussed this a bit at and post river run. We'll see.

As I figured.
Maybe we'll do future one on a production one and perhaps a comparo with something in similar field (for both G1 and G2) might be in order. We have discussed this a bit at and post river run. We'll see.

sounds like a great idea !

Painful to hear typical dealer horseshit during the test drive...more editing needed.

Hi, long time multiple NSX owner here (2005 Long Beach Blue, and 1995 Black/Tan) I hope you like my video review of the new Acura NSX.

DCH Montclair Acura in Verona, New Jersey hooked me up with the blue press car for my YouTube Channel, Glenns Car Collection.

If you are looking to buy before November I can get you a $30k discount if you finance or lease through Acura and buy from their existing dealer stock. Text me at 201-931-5774 and I can put you in touch with the right person. If you are not local, dealer can ship car to you at your expense, but driving the car back would make a great road trip !

thank you for watching and subscribing to my channel.

Glenn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qucoKUakr4k&t=25s

Back