• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 nsxpo photos

My photos from 2017 NSXPO are up on my website. I took over 900 pics but pared it down to under 500. If you were on the track at RoadAmerica, you my find some shots of your car at speed.
Here is the link.

https://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/NSX

You will have to select the "2017 NSXPO" gallery. Then you will need a password and it is as follows.

nsxcabycr

I hope you enjoy them.

Craig Ryan

Last edited:
awesome remembrances through your many great photos!

Thanks for taking the time to upload. Pictures look great.

Nice road trip. I wish I had the time to stop and take pics because I normally power through from SoCal to Vegas to UT to CO to NE to IA to Road America in 30-35 hours.

Craig - thanks for the awesome pics. Found quite a few great shots of my car.

To all who commented on my photos, many thanks. I really appreciate you taking time to say a few words in thanks.
It was my pleasure.

I also thought they were great. I can't believe you had enough time to take all of those pics and upload them.

Thank you and it looks like you had an incredible adventure.

Chris

To all who commented on my photos, many thanks. I really appreciate you taking time to say a few words in thanks.
It was my pleasure.

Thanks Craig, I realized that taking part at NSXPO and trying to take pictures at the same time, is a sacrifice. Picture taking takes a lot of time, and our schedule was 100% full. thanks for sacrifice. Great shots.
PS, I have your trophy.

You took some awesome pictures of my car. Thank you!

Back