• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2020 nsx interior

i been reading a lot of reviews on the 2020 nsx ,and all of them say that it has a snug interior when driving. what do they mean by that?

snug=bug in a rug.......

I'm 6'4".... 240.... Yeah, it's snug. But I fit. Not much room for "stuff". Cup holder was an after thought. No pockets anywhere. Steering wheel is in my lap.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

A friend of mine who ordered a C8 Vett called me and was suppose to take delivery in April and since GM stopped production he's bummed and was asking me about my NSX. His build was $90K. He was mentioning that he sat in a C8 the interior was tighter than his C7. So we pulled the specs.
C8
Head room 38"
Leg room 42.8"
Shoulder 54.2"
Hip 52"

NSX
Headroom 38.3
Legroom 42.8
Shoulder 57.6
Hip 54.5

I did mention to my friend that I thought is was patriotic that GM was going to build ventilators rather than Vetts but then I guess I wouldn't want to be hooked ventilator with GM build quality never mind the recall.

Jimmy aka sled driver

I'm 6'1" and my son is 6'3" (yes, he continually calls me "short"), and I'm always surprised by the amount of headroom that the NSX has. My son has commented the same. I don't find the interior snug at all. In fact, I find the seats to be very comfortable with plenty of room. The interior is definitely not claustrophobic as other sports cars are.

6' flat and cant wear a helmet without banging against the side roof trims. The seats do not have height adjustment

6' flat and cant wear a helmet without banging against the side roof trims. The seats do not have height adjustment

I think the design team did a good job at forward visibility.

Unfortunately, they did not do the best job IMO of keeping the roof rails up at the top of the windows. I think they must be relying on them for structural strength and may be why they are not able to bring a convertible version to the market easily.

It also seems to be a factor in getting in and out of the car. Of course the i8 is at a whole other level of ingress and egress difficulty. Crazy.

Can anyone comment on whether the roof rails make if hard to get in and out?

I think the design team did a good job at forward visibility.

Unfortunately, they did not do the best job IMO of keeping the roof rails up at the top of the windows. I think they must be relying on them for structural strength and may be why they are not able to bring a convertible version to the market easily.

It also seems to be a factor in getting in and out of the car. Of course the i8 is at a whole other level of ingress and egress difficulty. Crazy.

Can anyone comment on whether the roof rails make if hard to get in and out?
No problem getting in or out of the NSX. I’ve only tried to get into an i8 a couple time. Yes, crazy. Sure practice helps.

The seat doesn't go down (at all) or angle back (enough) for me to be 100% comfortable. One additional inch in both directions would make a huge difference.

I hear a lot of complaints with respect to the interior. People like to complain about the uncomfortable seats and lack of storage. I would like to end this discussion once and for all. Today we made a Costco run and there was plenty of space for all the things we purchased. In addition to all the storage I placed the items that we would eat later for lunch in the trunk. After the ride home everything was properly cooked. The vegetables were not overdone but just perfect Al Dente. I just love this car! From now on anyone who complains will not be allowed to purchase or lease the NSX.

Attachments

• IMG_3040.jpg
    IMG_3040.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
With my Costco run, I was able to get the huge Charmin Ultra 36-super mega roll pack into the trunk. I even had room for another, but Costco limits you to one per purchase. So instead, I filled the trunk with a bunch of other bulk purchases that I didn’t really need. :wink:

Back