• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3 Amigos Photo Chronicles! - :)

Some 3 amigos decided to adventure themselves @ the rainy streets of South Florida! Here are some Image captures! :D
Pretty amazing people were turning heads -considering the fact that South Florida is taken by millions of Gallardos and 458's)
All photos are also here: http://moyanophotography.com/photo/automotive/3amigos/

==

Grandpa NSX in the middle, all NA2's here, but I have the granpa look (the RIGHT FACE lol)

1.jpg

Oh BUG EYES! you look so damn weird, yet so DAMN SEXY!

2.jpg

3.jpg

Butts

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

We got some little FLYING company, oh South Florida, no one here "wins" lol

7.jpg

Such SEXY color!

8.jpg

9.jpg

OK, take this photo as an EXAMPLE, I convinced both guys, but took me literally YEARS to convince them to do this as they are both VERY VERY CONSERVATIVE when it comes to their pretty NSX's ,... OK, JOSE's NSX in front (yellow) ... has 25mm spacers all around, but is in STOCK HEIGH, I believe his car looks has improved TREMENDOUSLY with the dark wheels (02+ are perfect) + spacers (H&R 25mm wheel adapters) .. the one on the back, Graig's, same story but he actually lowered his, very little (needs 2cm more drop, but oh well) ... but IMHO now his car sits JUST ABOUT PERFECT!! all NSX's should do that! LOL, ok Just kidding!

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Thanks for looking guys! :D

Oscar

Great Pictures Oscar, and you're right I do need to drop the back a few more cm in the back looking at the pictures I see that. Glad we got home before that storm came.

Really great photos, thanks for sharing them!

I've seen a white Aventador on the road, very menacing looking car.

Great thread and pics Oscar!!!

You always have the best shots, meets, and get togethers down there! Jealous!

Great Pictures Oscar, and you're right I do need to drop the back a few more cm in the back looking at the pictures I see that. Glad we got home before that storm came.

:D yay!

Batass!

B@t™

Not as BATass as you man! :D

Really great photos, thanks for sharing them!

I've seen a white Aventador on the road, very menacing looking car.

They are so wideeeee is crazy!

Whoa such nice pix. Thanks for sharing!

Always a pleasure my friend!

Great thread and pics Oscar!!!

You always have the best shots, meets, and get togethers down there! Jealous!

Thanks man, we actually went to Prestige Miami, but because of the weather, was kinda dead, there were some interesting cars though, I took some of this orange beauty!

aventaorange.jpg

looks awesome... the black emblems look hot.

I think black emblems (02+) is the way to go! :D

Awesome pics Oscar as always,a blue color Nsx would've made my Romanian flag

I'll work on something for you :D

:smile:lol....thank you sir,tried to find one Monaco blue here in Atl but nothing( I might take Russel car with that crazy color sometimes it looks blue...

:smile:lol....thank you sir,tried to find one Monaco blue here in Atl but nothing( I might take Russel car with that crazy color sometimes it looks blue...
If that ATL is atlanta there is one monaco blue.
Nice images guys. Keep them coming.

Great shots Oscar!

One of these days I need to make it back down to hang out with you guys again and then you could include my NSX in some photos, now that it is not completely stock anymore.

Back