• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

31st annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d’Elegance

Had a great time today guys! It was nice to meet new people and put names to screen names here on Prime. We had a good 4 hours (8-12) with nice weather before the rain came then it fizzled out. Hope to do it again next year and hopefully we'll have more drives during the summer to get to know more people!

Had a great time today guys! It was nice to meet new people and put names to screen names here on Prime. We had a good 4 hours (8-12) with nice weather before the rain came then it fizzled out. Hope to do it again next year and hopefully we'll have more drives during the summer to get to know more people!

This answers my question :(
The weather in the springs was terrible @ 7am. Was really hoping they would reschedule for next Sat; oh well...........
Next year.

Rescheduling the event is always a dicey move for us.

We need to find a date when the field at ACC is available - the last time we had to do it, the field wasn't available until August. Sponsors and vendors also often have issues because they've cleared their calendars and lined up people to attend on a particular date. This year we had a dealer bring cars from Arizona, we had a VIP travel to Denver just for the show, etc.

Needless to say, we don't reschedule lightly, and when we looked at the latest forcast for the Denver area, they were predicting cloudy with a chance of showers - same as Saturday when it didn't actually rain. So we decided to continue as scheduled.

Unfortunately the weather turned out to be much worse. That tornado warning in the afternoon was certainly fun...

Thank you to all who joined us for bits in the morning that were actually nice. We are going to try to order better weather for next year :)

I'm hoping to see you at various cars & coffee events or drives over the summer.

Steve

Steve,

Thank you for the detailed explaination. I was really disappointed and was hoping beyond hope for a reschedule however
I completely understand.

Hope to see you guys at one or more of the drives this summer :)

Joe

Just want to say thanks to Steve for organizing this event. My family and I had a great time and we will be back next year. Hopefully there will be no tornadoes next time!

Back