• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

50 000$ for a 2001 NSX in Canada with 32 000 miles

Good luck, I got my red 01' for 55K in North Carolina and thought it was a good deal. Mine had 18K miles and is cherry, it's got about 20k now.

This car has had the front end repainted as well.

I looked at this car July 2007, in Mississauga, the dealership before the one presently selling it. This car pulled to the right, very excessively.

Would have been a good deal if nothing was wrong with it.

I have pictures somewhere, if someone would like to see them. I will find them out and post them tomorrow. It was only from the pictures I was able to determine the front end had been repainted. Did not see the colour variance with just my eyes.

Ian

I wouldn't mind seeing the pictures.

Can anyone tell me how to paste pictures in here? I know how to do the small attachments you have to click on. How do you paste into the message?

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

Missing spare tire
Missing rubber stopper on passenger side at front of hood (sign of work? Maybe).

Also I dont see the VIN sticker for the front bumper, but it may be hidden at this angle.

Seems to be missing some other bolts here and there up front.

I dont see a paint difference and I know that in my car the bumper is a bit different than the rest and it has never been painted.

Missing spare tire
Missing rubber stopper on passenger side at front of hood (sign of work? Maybe).

Also I dont see the VIN sticker for the front bumper, but it may be hidden at this angle.

Seems to be missing some other bolts here and there up front.

I dont see a paint difference and I know that in my car the bumper is a bit different than the rest and it has never been painted.

If you look at the 2 head-on pictures (outside) you can tell the difference between the bumper and the hood.

Yah, what happened to the spare tire?

Car looks clean in the pictures.

looks like you can eat off the eng and front hood...

Yes, the picture of the car straight on (outside) is where and only, was how I was able to determine the car had been painted. When bringing this up to the dealer at the time, they acknowledged the front end had been painted.

Ian

Hi Guys,

I just looked at the car at H Gregoire at their St-Leonard superstore.
They just increased the price to 69K$ to make it look less of a "too good to be true" deal.
http://inventory.hgreg.com/french/Used-inventory/listing/Berline/2001/Acura/NSX-T/1816849.aspx

They had this car on sale for several months at their Deux-Montagnes superstore and several months at their Mississauga store. They are now selling the car at their new St-Leonard. No one is buying it...

It was a cheap price (50K) and not selling for months, this is suspicious.

Now at 69K$, it is certainly not a better deal but based on the higher price it might look less suspicious to someone who hasn't read this thread...

That was a too good of a deal to grab because all NSX are at least only a 95 at that price!!!!!Canada is a ripp off every one I know that has a nsx or knows some body with one they all bought out of the states! because you can buy yellow 2002 for just above $50 000 why shop here!

Just my two cents!

Yes the car did pull HEAVILY to the right and there was no spare tire.

In fact not even a spare key, no records at all.

Very fishy.
Those pics make the car look super clean. An unsuspecting/trusting person might think all is fine. Good to read up on NSX Prime to uncover the real deal. Heavy font end damage is a good guess here. Did you take it to a dealer or mechanic?? Like to hear what they thought.

Back