• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

7 sided titanium locking lug nuts now $250

Hello everyone. Well after selling over 100 sets of these lug nuts, my supplier ended up going out of business =(. I have found a another supplier however after looking for a long time, and they have cheaper prices for me which carry on to my customers.

-7 sided locking
-stainless steel socket
-150,000psi certified tensile strength
-real titanium
-heat treated

I had only 20 sets made by them, so get them while they are here! Price is $250 shipped for a set of 20-7 sided lug nuts with one stainless steel locking socket. Send payment to [email protected] via paypal. I usually ship the same day or day after I get payment via USPS.

Thanks!

CIMG3759.JPG

Will these fit both aftermarket and oem wheels?

how much does each one weigh?

Is the price for shipping the same outside the us? to the uk?

Thanks.

So, you claim having sold over 100 sets of these (which I thought you had much less produced on your last batch) and you don't have even 1 review from a buyer of these lugs on your vendor profile?

So, you claim having sold over 100 sets of these (which I thought you had much less produced on your last batch) and you don't have even 1 review from a buyer of these lugs on your vendor profile?

Yes, sold a few here, sold a couple on ebay, quite a bit to RSX guys, through EVO stores, S2Carbon which is local to me,a VERY local Subaru shop that rents my warehouse which combines them with aftermarket 1.5 thread pitch studs for various Subarus, s2000 guys are pretty big with them, around 3 or 4 to 300ZX guys also using aftermarket 1.5 thread pitch ARP studs, and various people at meets etc using my flyers etc.

What's you point? Not everyone writes reviews, and NOT very many were sold to NSX guys, or on this site. Unfortunately, a lot of people here told me to make them, but when it came time to deliver, most backed out.

There is not much of a review to be written. They look like the picture, they are titanium like I said, and fit 1.5 thread pitch studs, oh, and the stainless socket is a nice touch.

Back