• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy SCW Forged Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels Heptagon New Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
S2CarbonWorks Forged Aluminum Lug Nuts for OEM (Stock) Wheels!

These are available in M12x1.5 & 1.25 Threads for just about ANY Import vehicle be it Honda, Acura, Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda etc....

There appears to be enough interest to get this off the ground, so lets make it official and get this opened up. These are the same great quality like our regular Titanium lug nuts, except with a ball-seat head so they can be used with OEM/Factory Wheels (not aftermarket). They are extremely lightweight & durable. Our Lug Nuts are produced from Aircraft Grade Aluminum material. These are Perfect for Street or Track use! The 7-Sided Heptagon shape is an extra theft-deterrent as it makes them more difficult to remove without a key!

As of right now there aren't many options for nice aftermarket lug nuts for stock wheels but we are working on that and may offer different colors in the future.

Direct vendor group buy: All payments will be paid directly to the vendor. (SCW Performance)
Minimum Number of Units: 10/each
Maximum Number of Units: Unlimited
Closing Date: OPEN
Product Will Ship: As payments are received / as soon as in stock.
Payment Procedure: Full payment upon signing up. Shipping due before items will ship.
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, Check, Money Order
Estimated Delivery Time / Date: ~4-5 Days Until Finished Production / 2-5 Days for Delivery

Style 1: 20pc Forged Aluminum Heptagon (7-Sided) Style Lug Nuts with Anodized Black Finish + 1 Key. 36mm Length: $95 / Set

Style 1: 20pc Forged Aluminum Heptagon (7-Sided) Style Lug Nuts with Anodized Silver Finish + 1 Key. 36mm Length: $95 / Set

Style 1: 20pc Forged Aluminum Heptagon (7-Sided) Style Lug Nuts with Anodized RED Finish + 1 Key. 36mm Length: $95 / Set (*only 15 avail)

M12x1.5mm Thread or M12x1.25mm Thread Available!

Signup List:

1) TURBO2GO - 1 Set 1.5mm
2) socold57 - 1 Set 1.5mm Silver Finish - PAID
3) NA1/2-R GT - 1 Set 1.5mm Black
4) andre.sugarland - 1 Set 1.5mm Silver Finish
5) EK4 hatchback - 1 Set 1.5mm Black Finish
6) mandrewz - 1 Set 1.5mm Silver Finish - PAID
7)
8)
9)
10)+
(These are ONLY sample photos for now as I do not have any complete sets of these available yet..)

80972423.jpg

1ef20f9b.jpg

As of July 27th, photos of post-production

3c502778.png

Send me a PM, Email, or give me a call 405-201-7999 to place your order. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: SCW Forged Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels! Heptagon *New Design*

I'll take a set in silver finish

Sent any other colors or open ended option

For this group buy there will be no other colors or open ended. Open ended is not necessary with stock wheels.
As for additional colors we would have to make significant qty runs in others and is not cost effective at this time.

How much deeper are these than the factory lugs? Any idea? I want to make sure it clears my ARP bolts. Can I buy just one to try before I commit to a whole set? Or can you give me an exact inner depth before I hit the cap?

This is a fantastic option for those using OEM wheels! Not too many options out there for ball seat lugs.

Would eventually like to see more colors.

Any more pics just let me know, these things are sexy!!

Perfect for those wanting to keep with the "oem" look but added security...

Probably about $25 to HK per set, slightly cheaper if you want to buy a few sets together.

Are these available to ship yet, can I buy one to try? I measured my ARP bolt and it is 26mm from the flat part to the end. If you can measure and the ball seat is less than 9mm, I should be good and I'll take a set. Please note OEM lugs are not deep enough for me so if these are not deeper they won't work for me. But I'm hoping they will fit. Please let me know ASAP.

I want to buy, are you around? Sent a PM too!

Sorry for the delay.

Head of the ball seat is 5.6mm to first shank (flat part), the shank (flat part) is 8mm, and the total length is about 36mm on my sample.

Also to announce, we are doing 15 sets in RED COLOR, so if you want to change, let me know.

Is a ball seat the same as a bulge acorn style seat?

It is the same head design as a stock honda lug nut, thus, will fit any stock wheel setup.

Bulge Acorn lug nuts come in 60-degree taper head, and I've seen some stock-style ones as well. The 60-degree taper head is only suitable for AFTERMARKET wheels (ie: Work, Advan, Enkei etc...), not stock Honda Factory wheels.

Our Forged Lugs are made specifically to work ONLY with STOCK Honda Factory wheels, or stock wheels from other makes of cars. We are offering our lug nuts in sets of M12x1.5mm and M12x1.25 thread pitches.

So bottom line, if you have stock NSX wheels of any kind on your NSX, our lugs will do the job.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately I am not looking for stock wheels

Can you please answer my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back