• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

90-96 Stock NSX needed for magazine photo shoot

My friend is the Editor-in-Chief of a well-known car magazine, and they are looking for a clean, stock example of a 90-96 NSX to be featured in the "Rearview" section of an upcoming issue. The car will be photographed only, not test driven, and they can even trailer it to their location (in Troy, Michigan) for the shoot, if necessary. Please respond to me at [email protected] if you have, or know of a car that could be used. THANKS

haha

who ever buy's b1gcountry's black 1996 nsx should do this, its in great looking shape :biggrin:

Talking about me behind my back again, eh Khappi...well you just might come out of work one day and find yourself with a white carbon fiber wing, baby! I'm not sure how many little bottles of white out it will take to paint it, but I'm a persistent fool.
Really though, thanks for the compliment. MI is a little out of the way or else I'd say heck yeah!
PS See my new thread...
Tom

Back