• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes 91-99 ABS system complete (modulator, pump, accumulator) from 98 NA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently did the 00+ ABS upgrade w/ a NA2 NSX-R modulator, so my old ABS system is up for sale.

I'm selling the complete system as it came out of my car with modulator, pump, accumulator, and assorted hoses/brackets. It comes with some, but not all of the hard lines.

The system was working 100% when it was removed from my car. The system was well maintained with a complete ABS system flush and bleed performed several years ago. I've never intentionally invoked/tested it, but it's kicked in (and saved me) a few times in the rain.

The system comes out of my 98 NA2 NSX with about 90k miles.

Some of you may know that the NA2 (97-99) models came with a modulator and accumulator with different part numbers from the factory. It's fully compatible with earlier years but it's been speculated that these newer units have some internal improvements made to them.

The accumulator ($700) and modulator ($3700!!) have been discontinued, so if your old ABS system is acting up and you don't want to spend the $2-2.5k to upgrade to the 00+ system, this is a cheap way to fix it.

I would prefer to sell local (southern california, LA area) but will ship at buyer's expense. I'd figure about $40 for shipping within continental US but you can PM me with your zip for an accurate quote.

Asking $400 for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back