• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Sebring Silver #JH4NA1153MT001617, 74K Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 Sebring Silver #JH4NA1153MT001617, 74K Miles, $28,800

Car is Sold! ---Thanks Prime!

Up for sale is my 91 Sebring Silver NSX. I've owned this car for over a year and it's been a joy to own and drive. In fact, I'm selling to upgrade to an NA2. I've had no issues with this beautiful car! It runs and drives perfect. I'm asking $28,800 or best offer. I have a lot of documentation on this vehicle to verify service history. Everthing works. Interior is very clean with no noticebable wear and tear on the seats.

91 Sebring Silver
JH4NA1153MT001617
5 Speed Manual
Located in Geneva, IL (45 minutes west of Chicago/O'Hare)
Not in snap ring range
Timing belt, water pump, and hoses all completed at 57K/2006.
Replaced valve cover gasket, hoses, CV boots, and brake/clutch fluids in 2008

Mods: (Please note that all OEM parts will be included as part of the sale)

18/19 Volks with Kuhmo tires (small bend but no air leakage, bend not noticeable)
Comptech headers
ARK-DT-X exhaust
Bilstein shocks with lowered perch (I have an HKS suspension currently on the car that can be negotiated)
Type R upper and lower chassis bars
SOS compliance front bushings for steering rack
Rebuilt window regulator
New overflow tank
HID 6000 bulbs
Rebuilt truck struts and SOS hatch struts
Carbon fiber license plate surround

Concerns:

Car does have the original clutch, not slipping but mechanic said I had less than 10K miles on it.
The surround around the stereo area has small cracks.
The car is 18 years old, so you will find a few paint chips on the hood and 1/4

This car has a clean carfax. It's had 4 owners, 2 are prime members and can be contacted with questions regarding the vehicle. No accidents and the top has been painted to match the body. As you can see from the pics, the rear valance has also been painted.

This is a very nice example of an NSX that receives a lot of attention. Like I said, I'm in the market for a 2002+ NA2 and may consider a trade. I can assist with transportation or airport pick-up. I own a small business so please don't call me unless you are serious.

Israel
630-518-5402

[email protected]
xlxuth.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back