• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Toyota MR2 Turbo. Clean Title/Silver

Up for sale is my 1991 MR2 Turbo. I loooove the car to death. It's beautiful, quick and gets plenty of positive attention. Been pulled over twice and not only didn't I get tickets but they leave complimenting the car. The complete opposite of when I drive civics. I am looking for a NSX and I don't think the mrs. will like me keeping both. I am hoping I don't regret this decision and that the NSX provides at least the same level of driving excitement.It really is a nice car and is considered the best generation for the MR2's. Anyways, thats why I'm selling so time for details. Car is really clean and sharp and great example of a nice SW20.

Sure it has minor imperfections but overall, the car is incredible.
Mods:
Exterior:
- Toyota Metallic Silver Paint
- GReddy Front Lip (broke on highway, needs replacing)
- GReddy Side Skirts
- Toms Rear Bumper(replica)
- Bomex Scoops
- Bomex Drift Wing
- JDM OEM 94+ Tail Lights w/Amber Inserts
- JDM OEM Clear Corners
- JDM OEM H4 Headlight Conversion
Suspension/Wheels:
- Cusco Comp-zero Coilover with Cusco Pillowball Mounts
- Volk Racing TE-37s: 18x7.5(front), 18x8.5(rear) Bronze
- Mackin Industries Black Lug Nuts
- Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors(Front)
- New hub bearings up front
Engine:
- Greddy Intercooler with 8" Permocool IC Fan
- Greddy Power Extreme Exhaust
- HKS SSQV MR2 Kit BOV
- Apexi MR2 Intake System
- Pro-Z MBC w/ Bracket
- Centerforce Stage 1 Clutch
- Chromed 3SGTE Valve Cover
- TRD Radiator cap
- TRD Oil Cap
- New Bosch o2 sensor
Sound:
- Alpine 7894 MP3 player
- JBL 6.5" Components with 1" Tweeter
Interior:
- Sparco Torino Seats(Black/Silver)
- Toyota Celica GTS Steering Wheel
- GReddy 60MM Peak/Warning Boost Gauge on A-Pillar Pod
- Blitz Full Auto Turbo Timer
- JDM MR2 Door Sills
- Sakuragi's SPL Shift Boot
Issues: Front lip broke so needs replacing. Passenger side side skirt has some scratches on the bottom. Driver side fender has a paint chip near the wheel well. Front TE37 have been curbed (minor). Other minor paint chips that I will point out. To some they may not be serious issues, but I felt I should disclose what I know. Off the top of my head this is all I can think of. No test drives unless I feel you're serious.

PRICE: $9,000

100_0214.jpg

100_0740.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

video (sounds like I said 520K miles but I said 120K miles, I was being easy on that drive as I had started it after 6 months)

Back