• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

911 GT3R crashes hard at the Ring

Im gonna get one of our german interns, see if he can translate it

ill let ya guys know later this AM

-mike

Everything clear! Everything clear! I flew off. _____ hit left. I think all is okay by me. Oh, fnck. (Radio:Where are you?) Before eight. I lost a wheel before eight...

Holly crap! Rude awakening that stuff can happen as a result of mechanical failure too. Im as guilty as anyone for believing the track accidents only happen when stupidity leads you to do something dumb.

Hi

He went off in a bend called Hohe Acht.

A short description of the bend:

"There is a nearby mountain of the same name, the highest point in the Eifel at 746.9m, but we've also heard that it's named after the high lookout hut to be found here. 'Acht' is from 'Achtung', or attention, hence 'lookout'. Hohe (not Höhe) Acht is the second highest point on the circuit, very slightly lower than the original start/finish at T13 (the bridge immediately after Shikane, next to the Grand Prix circuit)."

Regards

Hard core crash. He sure does have some good driving skills though. He was tearing up the track before the tire let go.

Back