• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 Red at Rusnak Mercedes, Arcadia, CA.

Just saw a 92 Red........less than 70,000 mikes, asking $33,000

at Rusnak Mercedes, Arcadia CA.

Just in case someone out there is interested.

About the '92 NSX at Rusnak

I have wanted an NSX since they came out in 1991. This seems like a possible way to have a dream car, but can I trust it? Have any of you looked into the history of this car to see if it's in good condition? Would you experienced NSX owners buy it? Can I use this as my primary vehicle? I'm just now getting into it, and any and all advice is welcomed. Thanks~ C.H.

'92 NSX (CA)

Hello Taiwanese,

Can you get me the phone number of this owner please? Or....give him MY email and phone number please? [email protected] OR (928)344-1998. I am in the market and looking currently. Thank you.

NSX Fire

The seller is Rusnak Benz. 626-447-1117

Hey Guys

I was able to go see the car, but didn't drive it.
So far, it looks pretty nice. The interior is pretty clean, but some 'wrinkles' in the finish on the center console where the stereo and ac controls are. The paint on the front cowl, and under the wing are pitted from road grime, but not so bad that I wouldn't consider it. It looks like there is a little paint fade on the black roof too. There are stock wheels on it, (I think) and they don't look so hot on the car. Over all condition from my perspective is "ok".
I can provide the VIN: if anyone is interested: Have it on a business card at home. I'd love to own a beautiful NSX of my own, but I'm just not sure if I can handle the financial obligations~ Guess it's better to do it the right way, the first time.

Back