• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Red/Black VIN#JH4NA1156NT000026

The time has come to sell it.
I'm sure most if not all of you know the story behind the motor so I won't bother going into that.
Car has 61XXX miles on it now. About 13k of those on the motor. Engine work was done @ First Class Automotive in Orlando. Nabil Armily (Master NSX Tech) did the repairs and can verify as such. All OEM parts except for JE pistoins. Back to factory specs including compression.
OEM clutch installed at time of rebuilt engine.
OEM head unit running after market audio/video system including prewired for PS2 in glove box. CD chagner in trunk. XM radio in ashtray and Nav Pod with Alpine monitor. MQ Quart mids and highs, Nakamichi sub all being run by Xtant amp.
Dali exhaust
Dali polished engine parts
TSW 16 and 17" wheels with slotted and drilled rotors. Right rear wheel has curb rash
WW body kit. Front lip in need of repaint.
White face guauges
Faux CF shift knob
Zanardi mats
Factory keyless entry
Rebuilt a/c control head by Prime member BrianK
driver seat starting to show a little wear on bolster
driver visor is starting to split also. already replaced center visor
uppoer windshield moulding replaced also
has some rock chips on hood only noticeable when real up close
has about 6 inch long scratch on passenger side WW skirt.
Manual trans that IS in the snap ring range. I personally haven't had any problems with it but that is NO promise of the future. I would think that if it has given problem by now, it won't.
Have lots of pics available for interested parties.

Want $30k as it sits.
Price can be reduced a little by the removal of aftermarket parts and replaced with original.

904-771-4311 hm
904-219-3928 cell

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back